Panic Disorders/Attacks/anxiety

QUESTION: dear Sir,
        whenever i attend interview for my job- i rejected due to some reason given bellow
1:may body moment not in my control and my hand moved here and there..
2:my speech is not in sequence...
3:my neck becoming dry
please tell me the treatment

HI waqar ahmed,

It seems to me in thinking maybe suffering from anxiety. In this is the case it may be due to hypoglycemia)

This can be treated by going on a hypoglycemic diet (

Please also read:  
Beating Anxiety and Phobias  

I hope this helps you. Let me know how you are going.

Jurriaan Plesman BA (Psych) Post Grad Dip Clin Nutrition
Editor of the Hypoglycemic Association of Australia
Also at Facebook:
All my articles can be found at:  

Panic Disorders/Attacks

Jurriaan Plesman, Nutritional Psychotherapist

I have a degree in Psychology from the Sydney University and a Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Nutrition. I am also the author of “GETTING OFF THE HOOK” which deals with the nutritional and psychological treatment of personality disorders. It is freely available on the internet at Google Book Search. I am interested in the relationship between nutrition and behaviour, and as a Probation ans Parole Officer facilitated groups for offenders, many of whom were alcoholics and drug addicts, sex offenders or compulsive gamblers, as well as the whole gamut of “personality disorders”. I am also the ex-editor of the Hypoglycemic Health Association of Australia Newsletter, a quarterly publication dealing with hypoglycemia and related health problems. Its web site, together with a shortened course of PSYCHOTHERAPY can be visited at:

Nutritional Psychotherapy of various mood disoders

Editor of the Hypoglycemic health Association of Australia

web site;

Author of the book:
"Getting off the Hook", It is freely available on the internet at Google Book Search. Various articles in the Hypoglycemic Health Association's Newsletters

BA (Psych) Sydney University; Post Grad Dip Clin Nutr (International Academy of Nutrition)