Paranormal Phenomena/do i have a spirit in my bedroom?

goodsoul wrote at 2008-12-30 16:11:08
The Bible says" that all things must give in to our Lord Jesus and nothing can stand in his way' He is tha highest authority in all things. Also Jesus gave us the authority over things that we see and also things we do not and you can go ahead and tell this whatever it is in a loud authoritative voice to leave you alone in the name of Jesus Christ.

However please excuse me,for saying this, but be carefull because certain things you are experiancing might be explainable.

God bless your House.

Jimitia wrote at 2012-12-21 19:16:25
Pray over your home, by each room, bow down in he floor to God and ask Jesus Christ to abastazo everything on to his sacrifice done in the cross for all of your family sickness and declare that Jesus Christ is your intercessor! Pray  

Paranormal Phenomena

Donald Brandon Gresham