Paranormal Phenomena/Finding nickels..

Soulistic Wellness wrote at 2015-08-25 20:15:26
This is a very common question! The blog is right in answering that disembodied spirits tend to leave coins as signs that they are present in our physical realm. Why a nickel? Well, let's consider the spiritual significance of the number five. Five symbolizes CHANGE (pardon the pun). This is likely your Guides or the Angels (or both) way of sending you a 'shout out' that they recognize and encourage the changes that you're moving through with the acknowledgment and further development of your second sight.

If you have more questions like this one, check out Facebook/Soulistic Wellness Ontario

<3 Jess N., Intuitive Medium, Ottawa, ON, Canada.

Paranormal Phenomena

Sean & Beth Campbell