Paranormal Phenomena/Money from heaven :)

Debbie wrote at 2008-10-17 16:17:37
My name is Debra also.  About 3 months ago I started finding dimes and pennies. Always a dime and a penny on the same day, in different places. In the home, on my bed, in stores, parking lots.

always the dime/penny sequence.

My father has parkinsons and things had been

status quo at home with him for quite some time.

As he starting falling and getting worse, I kept

finding more and more pennies and dimes. In stores,on sidewalks, everywhere. I then realized someone was telling me there will be a "change". It got spookier when I found a dime on a paper next to my bed and then a penny setting on a display case in a drugstore. At that time I kept thinking "I get it" and got used to the idea that it could be my grandmother. Long story short, after three trips by ambulance he is now in a nursing home.

Its a big "change" for our family.  I have not

found a penny or dime in over a month now.

Robin Ray wrote at 2009-05-25 01:38:09
I had the OPES group at my house investigating the spirit that lives in our home.  He has previously left 4 coins - a 1958 silver quarter, two mercury dimes and a steel penny.  Last night, while they were there, my spirit left a German coin on my daughter's floor.  We asked him to show proof he was there and that's what we got.  Amazing!

letty wrote at 2010-05-10 18:58:06
My Dad just passed away about 21 days ago.  Yesterday, when we came back from our hike, we found 3 pennies, lined up in a row, on our front door mat.  I asked my daughter is she did this, but no, she didn't.  There is no other explanation.  I'm happy that this is his sign...

NJ Rose wrote at 2010-12-30 00:54:42
Ever since I connected with my father and brother, through a medium,I had been finding coins that no one else seemed to see.

After my husband died, my son and I started finding quarters.   The medium told me it was just their way of saying hello.  Because the coins

(and occasionally paper money too) are not given to me as money, but as symbols, I can't spend the money.   I recently counted up

what I had found in the last year or so, and was able to send a check to a charity for almost $ 40.  It happens far too often for it

to be a coincidence.

Kim wrote at 2012-11-04 05:06:02
My mom left 10-17-12. The day I took her to the hospital 10-3-12 I pick a new coat with tags from her closet for her to wear. She wore it straight to the hospital. A few days later my brother took it home from the hospital and hung it in his closet. A couple days ago he asked if I wanted it and it being my moms I said yes. The next day I put it on and there was a quarter in the pocket. I have heard of this before and assumed my mom was thinking about me. I have no other idea how a quarter got in the pocket.

Paranormal Phenomena

siobhan smith