Paranormal Phenomena/What is the meaning of a picture found face down in front of a room?

me wrote at 2010-02-23 14:00:04
I'm on here, researching the same thing. The other morning my grandparent's picture was faceup in the middle of my floor. This morning, my baby picture was face down in the middle of a doorway, not near where it hangs! There has to be some meaning. Months ago, my baby picture at my mom's house was somehow in the middle of her bedroom floor, when the picture doesn't even belong in that room.

JP wrote at 2013-04-06 19:51:08
As  a Christian , take authority over ANY evil spirit that is trying to disturb you peaceful home and kick him out now in the name of Jesus-Christ. If you want can pray for you over the phone now tel:3177971133. My name is Jean-Pierre Priso, based in Indianapolis, Indiana USA.

Jesus!

Paranormal Phenomena

William Uchtman