Paranormal Phenomena/waking up with prints in body

Phoenix wrote at 2009-03-04 08:32:35
Last night I couldn't sleep so woke up and went to the bathroom to discover two hand prints on each of my arms. I couldn't believe it. They were to high up my arm to be mine. I went back to bed and they were gone by morning.

Four days before this I had a dream that someone told me my uncle had died. I woke up then when back to sleep. A couple of hours later I woke up to my mother crying. I went downstairs and found out my uncle had died hours earlier.

Somethings not right.

Warren wrote at 2009-03-29 15:56:21
Oh God! I have experienced the same exact thing with baby hand prints on different parts of my body. You are not alone, it has happened to me several times about 10 years ago. I was single and at that time I was in the USMC, and I get out of the bed with BABY size hand prints all over my body with some showing actual fingerprints embedded in my skin for hours after I would awake.  

I could remember waking one day to a friend from the USMC asking me to go shopping, and as I am talking to him I tried to lift myself out of the bed there was a sudden wieght on me...and I could feel the breast of a woman, and her hans with force holding me to the bed. As my friend left the room, I tried to yell and scream but it was as if someone to the breathe from me.  When I finally was able to get out of bed, I talked to him about my experience and he said I never moved nor said any thing to him.....but I could tell him everything he said to me including what clothes he had on earlier that day.

(Creepy)

Days at a time went by, and that weight of that woman I felt earlier would later start having sexual actions. I thought I were then being haunted by some being or spirit, and why was she after me.  During this sexual acts, I were not able to be released until I came to my climax.

One day in the middle of the desert near 29 Palms, CA, I were asleep in the back of a military hummer after drinking and laughing with my friend most of the night. I woke to hear someone yelling, "Here come the Chow Truck!" I were able to get out of the back of this vehicle, and I called for my friend to get up when I turned around to see his hand reaching out stressfully trying as if he were sume what strechting. When he finally got up, he had that hand print on him, and he proclaims he saw the boy, and felt his hand reaching out to help him out of the truck.

I would like to say, I am a "Child Of GOD!". I have never been on drugs.

This is the truth!

ekos wrote at 2009-12-08 01:49:38
My boyfriend woke up the other night with a handprint on his shoulder, no one else was in the room and the door was lockede.  He also does not move in his sleep and i am curious as to if this is a sign of paranormal activity.

Jana wrote at 2010-02-17 12:52:45
i just had the same thing happen to me last night, i was home by myself and didn't notice it until i was in the shower. it didn't start becoming more visible until then either but went away and hour after. it didn't hurt and was too small to be my hand. help us out here!

kellitron wrote at 2010-05-04 02:06:16
I have had these dreams of me and a girl in a library. Everything is in black and white except for myself and the books. Every 2-3 yrs I get the same dream and each time it progresses and this girl gets closer to me. Idk who she is or where I am exactly but I've been there before. One time, I woke up with a scratch on my face. She scratched me in my dream. The last time, I woke up with a 'child sized' handprint on my right forearm, too small to be mine....

mizuhodai wrote at 2010-08-09 01:14:27
This has happened to me too, last night was the second time.  About 2 years ago, when i was living in Tokyo it happened for the first time I woke up and saw a small hand print on the inner bicep of my right arm, the hand print was too small to be my own or wives hand.  The first time i took photos of the hand print.

Then This morning I woke up ( now living in MElbourne , Australia) and again there was a hand print on the inner right bicep of my arm, but this time the hand print was slightly bigger. Still it looked like a child's hand, much too small to be my own hand and in too much of a strange position for me to have done it to myself!

And again i took photos of the hand prints!!

Strange , strange ...

fisher wrote at 2010-09-22 12:13:36
it is so strange i have woke up twice now with a childs handprint on me in the last 6  months, could it mean anything?

Tulie wrote at 2010-10-03 18:58:39
This just happened to me this morning.  I have no idea where it came from. I woke up and went into the bathroom. I saw an adult-sized handprint on my upper right arm, reaching from the front to the back of my arm.  Really weird.  I took a shower and just checked now...  about 4 hours later and there's no trace of it anymore.  

I'm really weirded out!  :/  

lizzy wrote at 2011-02-09 14:30:51
That's so strange .. I get them all the time just this morning I woke up and had an adult size handprint on my chest. Too small to be mine. I decided to Google it.. im glad im not alone :)  

PDQ123 wrote at 2011-09-13 02:04:51
I woke up this morning to an adult sized hand print on my left arm. It was huge and raised, like a welt and lasted a few hours.  I took a pic of it and the detail is incredible.  

CorryT wrote at 2011-09-21 21:58:24
I was wondering if id be able to find others with the same deal going on, a few weeks ago I was joking around with friends about ghosts not being able to hurt me and the NEXT morning the insides of both my arms hurt and I had two thumb print bruises like I was being held down.

But yesterday I took a nap and when I woke up both my arms were sore and tired like id been using all my strength and on my right arm I found a bruise of a hand, obvious three fingers and my arm feels like it was squeezed and yanked and it hurts to lift, im confused of why cause im real respectful towards spirits because you never know. Im not sure it'll do it again  

Franny wrote at 2012-03-04 08:19:09
Ok so you guys all woke up with hand prints on you. I had one appear on my belly in the evening and it stayed there for several hours. It looked like I had been sunbathing with a large hand over my belly. I haven't taken my shirt off since last summer though. Weird

Franny wrote at 2012-03-04 17:51:15

gjlw wrote at 2012-04-09 13:31:51
This happened to me 2 days ago, in the morning I woke and had a red outline of a very large hand on my chest. My wife is currently pregnant and have not mentioned it to her as I do not want to put any extra stress on her. She has now started getting pains in her abdomen that wake her in her sleep. She has been checked out and they have said everything is fine but I am worried. There are plenty of people saying they have handprints for no reason but has anything happened to them as a result?

Missy wrote at 2012-09-17 17:44:55
I woke up this morning with a large hand print on my upper thigh. Its to big to be mine. I'm freaked out about it!! :(  

Tera wrote at 2012-09-29 17:58:54
My sons crib is beside my bed and usually he sleeps with me, but for some reason I decided to let him to sleep in his bed. Well, the next morning I was getting ready and I heard that he was up. I go in there and pick him up, that's when I noticed a bright red hand print across his chest. It was as if someone picked him up from under his arm. The night before, I was almost asleep and I remember a bright light but I thought my phone went off. So I opened my eyes and my phone didn't go off. Then the next morning my son had that hand print. This was an adult hand print. That was the last time he slept in there. A couple months go by and I wake up to the same exact hand print on my upper arm.  

My first experience wrote at 2013-01-04 19:26:25
This morning was my first experience. I'm dreaming about an elementary school reunion. And I see many familiar faces even those who didn't go to elementary school with me. Well, I wake up with an adult size handprint on me, it's very detailed, but too small to be mine. I took pictures, and you could still see the details. I was terrified because it had never happened toe before. I've seen it on tv, but never would have imagined it happening to me. My mother is seeing it as a joke, so I had nothing else to do but google it.

Test Subject? wrote at 2013-01-14 15:46:42
I too am totally weirded out, and am glad I'm not alone.  I can't say I noticed handprints (although I didn't look for them), but after a loooong night of crazy-vivid dreams involving some sort of invasion from the sky (I don't know if alien or human/military) - from which I kept waking thinking it should be much later than it was - I woke up with the tiniest, most painful bruise centered high on my sternum - just above where my heart should be.  Between the size, shape, and a light scratch leading away from it, I can't think of anything it could be other than a needle stick.  The bruise soreness is only radiating out a couple of inches, but since waking, my head and whole upper body has started to get achy.  All I know is that it wasn't there when I went to bed, and I can't figure what else it could be or how it got there.  I believe in spirits, but in 45 years I've never believed in visitations - and probably never would have thought of that if not for the dreams.  I think I will search deeper for more specific accounts of similar bruise spots...

isam wrote at 2013-02-10 00:46:57
say this out loud 7 times it should do it

A'uzu billahi minashaitanir rajim   

Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim   

'Allahu laaa 'ilaaha 'illaa Huu. 'Al-Hayyul-Qayyuum. Laa ta'-khuzuhuu sinatunw-wa laa nawm. Lahuu maa fissamaawaati wa ma fil-'arz. Man-zallazii yashfa-'u'indahuuu 'illaa bi-'iznih? Ya'-lamu maa bayna 'aydiihim wa maa khalfahum. Wa laa yuhiituuna bi-shay-'im-min 'ilmihiii 'illaa bimaa shaaa'. Wasi-'a Kursiyyu-hus-Samaawaati wal-'arz; wa laa ya-'uuduhuu hifzu-humaa wa Huwal-'Aliyyul-'Aziim.

or play this 7 times

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SR5ykVdTzHE

rachel wrote at 2013-02-20 22:53:35
Me too!! a couple of nights ago i had a dream that i was falling off of a cliff and someone or something tried to help me by grabing my arm. I woke up and i had a hand print on my arm but whoever or whatever it was only had four fingers. I don't exactly believe in aliens but umm stereotypically don't they have only four fingers???  

Eva wrote at 2013-03-02 02:47:44
Thank God I found this post! I thought I was going crazy when I woke up this morning. I was washing my face and I did a double take in the mirror, there in the dim light I could clearly see three fingerprints on my right shoulder near my collarbone and when I rotated my arm I found the thumbprint. I turned on the lights to inspect further and sure enough... A hand print. Too large to be my own and obviously made by a right hand I immediately thought that my apartment's security had been compromised. I took photos of the prints as they were fading fast and spent the next three hours scouring my apartment top to bottom looking for trapdoors, bum boards, anything that could explain how someone had been able to enter a locked apartment on the third floor. I checked for missing items... nothing was missing or misplaced but I can't shake this feeling that someone is watching me. I'm in a long distance relationship so there is and was no one sleeping next to me so that rules out accidental prints obviously. Another strange thing is... Since I've moved to this place I've been having extensive and vivid wet dreams starring absolute strangers and at one point I could swear I could feel someone sleeping next to me. If it's a ghost then I'm not scared at all... I just need to rule out intruders once and for all so I'm setting up surveillance cameras ASAP. Does anyone know if this stuff escalates?

Cross wrote at 2013-03-30 14:16:11
I can say this at random most of my life I have waken up with strange marks and ya I have stuff on my bed but not always when I wake up but I also don't move when I sleep had a sleep study done before kinda anyways all the marks look like shoe prints or all other kinds. Now when I cannot control my dreams and it's as if it was real becuase the pain in the dream feel real then marks show last night I dreamed about being in a fight and woke up with makrs as if I was in a real fight. I have had dreams where I saw the future of my own life per say and have talked to men in cloth they had a hard time telling me what it may be I also almost always sleep with some kind of light on but last night I did not and I have not had any marks for a while untill that dream and when the lights were off. I did become religious when I got out the navy and most my dreams meant something they just were not always clear and had to figure out there meanings one dream I had predicted happend and wish I did not think anything of it becuase I ended up in a hospital and it really happend and that dream was way long before the event happend. There are factors that come into play. I took pictures of all them today most the marks are already gone but its taken them over a hour.

CptKArthik wrote at 2013-04-05 14:45:29
This morning 4-5-13 I woke up with an adult sized hand print on my chest too big to be my own. I had actually seen this same hand print weeks before.. whenever I was in the shower. I had decided to take a really hot shower.. so my restroom was full of steam, and near the head of the shower on the wall directly in front of you when you get into the shower was the same hand print. I'm not sure what's going.. or why it's going on, but there is my addition to these posts here. As did other people.. instead of pictures though.. I went ahead and recorded my chest, and in my video I put my hand up to the print on my chest to show that it's not my own.

Maddy wrote at 2013-05-25 10:46:52
I woke up this morning with fingerprints on my chest and scratch marks on my shoulder. About 2 hours later I get a text from my boyfriends brother saying my boyfriend passed away this morning. Reading all of these I think it was my boyfriend saying goodbye. RIP  

Lily wrote at 2013-08-20 09:27:12
Sorry about my English.. I try to write shortly and quickly.  I experienced first time when I was pregnant something strange.. Started to have a bad dreams and big red hand prints  all over my body, mostly on my thighs, neck , hands, chest.. There was time that I saw these scratches, hand prints quite often and I made a photos of it... For a while was quiet again and after couple of months again it started.. We moved into another house and it started to continue :(  I had a lot more hand prints, and did not match to my fingers.. They were like skinny and long fingers , spooky... I had on my both legs, chest, neck again.... One day I discovered on my newborn child as well and I got really freaked out... Just don`t know how to explain that..? I think my boyfriend mention the same at once, that he had a weird marks on him.. So what to do ?? Am I ever going to get rid of somehow?? I never believe any paranormal stuff, but that is getting weird.. Today I got up and had a marks on my shoulder and left leg, 2 finger marks pressed into skin, my left leg - there was like no blood circulation, like someone would press so hardly my leg, and my leg went into cramp, when I got up. There was one more time earlier when I got up pain in my leg, like someone could press it hardly or put some heavy weight on that ... Unfortunately I donČt know what to do.. I try not to think about it, but if things like that happening, then......

MoonMonkey wrote at 2013-10-09 17:29:12
My daughter woke up this morning with a footprint on her inner thigh.  It was too high to be her own foot and was so dark we could feel the ridges in the toes and pad of the foot.  We took pictures to send to her dad.  After about an hour it has started to fade.  You can still feel the ridges of the toes.

anon wrote at 2014-05-16 22:19:56
When my wife and I were still together I used to wake with a hand print on my chest almost every day at least 4 to 5 times a week.  At first I thought it was just her placing her hand on me.  One morning said something about it to her and she said that is strange cause she wakes up just about every day with one on her chest to and she just assumed the same as I did that it was the other doing it.  Couple days later when we woke up at the same time she said something about the print on my chest at which point I looked at her and she had one as well.  What is really creepy and makes no sense is the fact that both prints were the exact same size and were both right hand impressions on our chest (thumb was on the left hand side) meaning if it was us laying with our arms on each other the thumbs should have been on opposite sides never found out what was causing it we got rid of the bed we were using that day and didn't have any problems since.

nikki warcon wrote at 2014-10-20 07:35:32
I was a depressed angry child my dad passed not even knowing I existed and my mum was a alcoholic who abused me and my sisters I hated her and when I would be behind her back thinking evil hatred thoughts about her a small bucket of marbles fell off the fridge nearly knocking me out not sure if it was before or after that I felt ill and went to bed straight after I had done my year 5 homework I had a dream I was fishing with a man in overalls and only seen the back of us he was held down by weeds while fishing when I woke up the next morning my mum or sisters noticed I had a burn on my right upper arm it was so big and noticeable it was holding my arm and three finger prints on my chest it stayed a long time it blistered and I have slight scars still at 26 years old I am trying to live a normal life I feel like no matter how hard I try I fail I push everyone away I am only now knowing what that fuzzy warm love feeling is as a mother of two daughters but my second child is showing signs of something attacking her in her dreams and always is woken up at three am I tried praying in her room and felt frozen stiff I was also the second child I am still in the presence how can I get rid of the horrid low scum rotting smelling bad thing that continues to try and scare me everyone that visits me believer or not leaves with an experience.

logan wrote at 2014-10-30 16:32:37
I have had the same thing happen I was laying in bed and fell asleep and I woke up and I walked downstairs and my sister said what happed to your chest then I looked down and I had a huge handprint to big to be mine on my chest I couldn't believe it then on my right hand I had 4 finger mark on me from a right hand I can't make a mark on my right hand with my right hand at this point I'm more confused then anything.

christian wrote at 2015-07-27 03:37:12
i don't know about any hand prints because i didn't check and also it was dark, but something similar to the responses did happen to me as well. I was in my room, still awake, i heard noise outside my room, i thought it could be my mom or sister just going to the washroom at the middle of night (they usually do) but i didn't see the washroom lights go on. i ignored it and closed my eyes and tried to sleep. i still kept hearing noise, my body was facing the wall, i want to turn my body to the door to see if i could see anybody or anything, but i couldn't move. i felt as if i was being held down on my bed. i honestly put all the force i can onto my body to move. all i could move was my hands, not my arm, just my hand, but basically my fingers. i tried to scream for help, but no words came out. it was as if i became a mute. i tried anyway possible to make noise. luckily i slept with my laptop on my bed (i know it's also bad because of radiation) but with the only thing i could move was my fingers so i crawled my fingers to it, and when i reached it, i started banging on it with fingers, but it barley made any noise. i used my fingers to push the laptop of the bed and when it did i was able to move and was able to speak, my mom came and nothing else like that ever happened, although these things happened to my sister too, but not the same, we tell ourselves it was just a dream, but it felt so real... my sisters side was similar to mine, however, it spoke to her... she couldn't remember exactly what, all she knew was that it had cold breathe and she woke up terrified... it happened to her before it happened to me. but after me nothing else ever happened, this was about a year ago

Ryan D wrote at 2015-10-08 01:02:29
For years on and off I sometimes wake up with unexplained scars across my chest area. I for a long time have just ignored them, not caring about them. I still haven't cared about them until a few days ago when a large scar appeared on my chest. I ignored it but then the next day I woke up with a massive hand print on my chest under the scar area. The hand print was bigger than my hand and was also in an awkward position that I wouldn't sleep in. I decided to take a photo of it, and will continue to take photos of future incidents, to document what is happening. It probably is just me somehow (I hope) but there has to be some explanation for it. Here is a link to the photo: https://gyazo.com/94ed0da29ba8060378e90460f446a489

Nikkiwarcon wrote at 2016-02-07 13:46:53
I started to experiment with evp's and emf's along with the ghost radar and this ghost white noise box thing a lot of bad luck came at the same time I don't know if its a coincidence but anyway I think I got the proof its there free for everyone there are APS for phones its spun out but I had a mother mark apear looked like scratches but went away fast I felt a rush a strong hit of wind com through my mattress and pillow from under my bed I'll finish later now my phone is going crazy

Liselott wrote at 2016-04-12 19:47:36
Same thing happened to me last night. First I woke up that it was a strong strong smell in the room, so strong that I thought i had left the gas on in the kitchen but nothing was on...then this morning i got up and had my coffee etc. a few hours later i was gonna change and i saw this hand print on my stomach. Smaller then mine...very very noticeable. My mother just died yesterday of cancer. Both the smell and the hand print is an indication that there was a spirit in my presence. I read somewhere that the hand print is from an angel and that it means an angel have just saved a loved one. I also read that spirits and such touch you to tell you that they are with you. I've been praying so much for my mother and prayed for god to bless her and for angels to take her to heaven....I strongly believe my mothers spirit came to me last night.  

Paranormal Phenomena

William Uchtman