Paranormal Phenomena/White light & spritual visitation

ANGEL wrote at 2011-02-08 00:49:46
Hi There,

I was the caregiver for my mother before she passed away.  We were in her room one morning and all the window shades were drawn.  Within her room there was a huge flash of bright white light as if the universe was taking our picture, we bith stopped and asked each other "what was that??"  It was so strange. I checked and there were no lights on that could have blown.  I feel it was paranormal as we were experiencing many issues at that time.  I would frequently her 3 knocks on the outside of the house and when checking no one was there and the yard gates were locked. We would also hear a clock chiming that sounded as if it were coming from the living room and when I would go out there it would happen again and my mom said its out there and I said no its in your room.  The strange part was we didn't own a clock that made a sound like that.  She passed shortly after and since then No more knocking and no more white lights or clocks chiming.  I feel it was a warning that time was running short.  

William wrote at 2015-02-17 14:59:59
I have two experiences involving spirit lights.

I have had more, but these are more pertinent.

One was when I was at my college girlfriend's home and my spirit left my body when I was very relaxed in front of a fireplace while watching large snowflakes gently drift down outside the living room window.  I was seen as a gold spirit by her and her family members.   So, yes, either by an out of body experience or by a deceased person whose body has not yet left this dimension, one can see someone else's spirit and hopefully, it is a good spirit.

The second light experience, I had been meditating everyday in order to fill my body/soul with white light by imagining I was at the bottom of a hill covered with snow.  I would start an avalanche and then, mentally turn the snow into white light of love.  One day, while not meditating, just drinking coffee and thinking about what I wanted to do at work that day, a huge white light appeared in my living room.  The short version is that we communicated mentally, it was like a huge wave and I was scared.  But it came within an arms length, and it was pure, unconditional love.  And then, it faded away like a railroad track off into the distance.

Paranormal Phenomena

Ama Nazra

I can answer questions about ghosts, spirits, elementals, angels, demons and fallen angels, healing and counselling related to metaphysical and spiritual issues. I answer from my experience, my knowledge, and what I have been taught over my lifetime. I recognise that there is no such thing as a 'expert' in this field, there is far too much to know, even when we specialise.

I have seen spirits, ghosts, elementals, angels, fallen angels and demons all my life. I have worked as a Spirit Rescuer, or ghostbuster, for the past 20 years, in Australia and around the world. I have helped people find solutions for hauntings, and other nastier problems, for the past 27 years. Sometimes the solutions are as simple as having your house blessed by a minister of your church, or having a medium (someone who can talk to ghosts) come into the house and help the ghost go into a healing place, and sometimes it takes a little more work, which I can do for you, in person if you are near where I live, or 'remotely', which means that I can reach across the world (and have done with great success for the whole 14 years I've been on the internet) and clear your home or business for you. You don't have to be religious for these choices to work, it is all about the energy. Having your house blessed changes the structure of the energy of the household, clearing accumulated emotions of all the people who reside there, and any that have lived there before. It can be done by a minister, or by smudging .. but should be done by someone who knows what they are doing. For more information see my personal webpages.

Internet - my ghostly site. - my spiritual site with my book about the fall of the angels, among other things - the Question and Answer pages where I do the same work as here among other varied conversations

I have studied Anthropology and Theology at university. I have studied mythology and the paranormal since a small child. I am also a Reiki Master Teacher, Metaphysical Healer and Spiritual Counsellor.

The gift of thanks from so many people around the world has always been my reward

The list is long, and totally confidential.