Paranormal Phenomena/Golden Orb Encounter

Lana wrote at 2010-10-19 12:02:59
Dear Grace,

Your experience seems to be the same as mine.  About a year ago I was blow drying my hair in my bedroom, I looked into the mirror and saw what you describe above my head.  It was like a mini sun the size of a grapefruit or orange with little lights glowing around it.  I wasn't scared but blinked and it just disappeared.  I didn't tell anyone at first because I thought they would think I was mad but now I am intrigued as to what it was.  I haven't seen it since.

Lana

Vanessa wrote at 2011-10-26 02:06:34
I have seen these a few times.  The first time it was a large white-golden rotating ball it seemed fuzzy and moving within itself as well as moving along.  After that night I saw them several more time in that room of the house only and always when I was waking up - but FULLY awake.  They vanished as soon as I am fully aware I am seeing them - I even tried to reach for them.  Tonight I saw a small brown one and decided to look online for similar experiences.  It was smaller and a different color than the others I've seen but the same type of experience.  I was wandering if the colors mean something?! And if others had experienced this - and what it means?  So weird!

sc1984 wrote at 2013-03-30 12:30:34
After my grandma passed away last year, I went to the living room to turn down the heat. (She always kept the house broiling as she got older because she was always cold.) When I reached my hand out to touch the thermostat, a golden ball of light flew out from the thermostat, did a couple of crazy eights in the air and then disappeared. I took it to be my grandma playing one last joke on me because I always said it was so hot in their house! I also took it to mean that my grandma was happy and could finally feel well again. The ball of light was so beautiful and golden. It just radiated happiness and freedom. It was an amazing experience. I hope the helps. I've had trouble finding other information about this too.  

judyel wrote at 2014-07-10 10:51:56
This is a bit of a screed but has to be to explain what I saw on TWO occasions.

I have looked everywhere on the web and in libraries etc., and have never been able to find anything about this whatsoever. I have been told that it was 'ball-lightning' BUT I have actually seen ball-lightning both in the UK and the USA where I lived for several years since the following occurrences and I can categorically say that it was NOT ball-lightning that I saw; on both the occasions in question; in any case, there was no stormy weather about and the weather was calm.

In November 1972 at about 4pm. I went into a back bedroom of my home, looked through the west facing window and noticed that it was a calm clear late afternoon with the sun setting low in the sky. I turned away from the window towards my right and suddenly noticed, slowly revolving about to two feet above and about two feet in front of me a slowly revolving, brilliant sphere - it seemed to be a gold orb, about the size of a large orange; as

it revolved it seemed to give off scintillating flashes as if it was covered in diamonds or other jewels.

It was utterly silent and I just stood and looked at it as it was so astonishing and utterly beautiful; I was totally unafraid and had a distinct knowledge that whatever it was it would not hurt me - I just wondered what it was. I also was and still am, absolutely convinced that

this 'phenomenon' was there to tell me something.

As I stood watching it, after about two or three minutes, it just 'went' -that is the only thing I can say - one second it was there, the next it was gone!

Exactly the same thing occurred in July 1978 but in a different house as we had moved by that time; it was about 7.50pm. and a calm fairly cloudy evening - I was looking through the north-east facing window of our living room and again noticed the object to my right about two feet above and two feet away from me. The same events occurred.

On both occasions, I suffered no ill effects whatsoever; I have just been left with a longing to know what it was and why it was there.

I do also have to tell you, as I do not know if perhaps it may have some bearing on what you think, that I am psychic and have been since as far back as I can remember. Psychic in the way that I have very accurate fore-knowledge of events sometimes and very often am able to tell people what they are thinking. I can also leave my body at will - I have always been able to do so and did not think anything of it until I was in my teens and read about 'psychic projection'.

I am also a Christian and have a very strong conviction of the after-life.

I hope you have heard of this before and can perhaps shed some light on it.  

Paranormal Phenomena

Jason Stroming