Paranormal Phenomena/Health

poca wrote at 2014-06-09 02:17:48
I understand what you are going through. and the question remains for myself and my family. don't give up on yourself for the true light will be upon your home. I have wondered for the last two years of this same situation. I myself have had unexplained heart health problems. The medical doctors are not for sure what is causing the drain of my vitamins and my potassium causing my heart attacks. my heart is very healthy and strong. I am in excellent health and it is only a secrete that I can only carry myself of the true meaning of this all. I have done my research and it is possible for the ghost to use you as a power supply and drain you of your necessary needs to survive. if it is not taken care of by the right paranormal group and gotten rid of from your home, it can lead to more serious issues. please do what you can, be safe, and be wise on choosing the right group to help you. don't forget about St. Michael.  

Paranormal Phenomena

Ama Nazra

I can answer questions about ghosts, spirits, elementals, angels, demons and fallen angels, healing and counselling related to metaphysical and spiritual issues. I answer from my experience, my knowledge, and what I have been taught over my lifetime. I recognise that there is no such thing as a 'expert' in this field, there is far too much to know, even when we specialise.

I have seen spirits, ghosts, elementals, angels, fallen angels and demons all my life. I have worked as a Spirit Rescuer, or ghostbuster, for the past 20 years, in Australia and around the world. I have helped people find solutions for hauntings, and other nastier problems, for the past 27 years. Sometimes the solutions are as simple as having your house blessed by a minister of your church, or having a medium (someone who can talk to ghosts) come into the house and help the ghost go into a healing place, and sometimes it takes a little more work, which I can do for you, in person if you are near where I live, or 'remotely', which means that I can reach across the world (and have done with great success for the whole 14 years I've been on the internet) and clear your home or business for you. You don't have to be religious for these choices to work, it is all about the energy. Having your house blessed changes the structure of the energy of the household, clearing accumulated emotions of all the people who reside there, and any that have lived there before. It can be done by a minister, or by smudging .. but should be done by someone who knows what they are doing. For more information see my personal webpages.

Internet - my ghostly site. - my spiritual site with my book about the fall of the angels, among other things - the Question and Answer pages where I do the same work as here among other varied conversations

I have studied Anthropology and Theology at university. I have studied mythology and the paranormal since a small child. I am also a Reiki Master Teacher, Metaphysical Healer and Spiritual Counsellor.

The gift of thanks from so many people around the world has always been my reward

The list is long, and totally confidential.