Paranormal Phenomena/Bright Light Flash

Sherri wrote at 2011-04-07 18:14:54
This just happened to me and my son as we were standing in the kitchen. It was like a camera flash went off in our face and whited out the windows. I screamed like a girl...

My 13 year old daughter complained that the flashes in the hallway woke her up a couple of weeks ago (outside her bedroom door) and the most recent was last night. We put our youngest son to bed in his room last night but found him in his sister's room this morning. He said he had to go sleep with her because the bright flashes in his room were scaring him. He is only 4 years old.

This is justed the newest developement in a house where unexplained things are a normal occurance.... we think our house is haunted....

Dan wrote at 2011-04-22 03:48:26
Hello I had thesame thing happen to me I was walking down the road it looked like somone took a picture and when I got back home my sister siad she seen a bright light when I was sitting with her at the table and This was befor I told her any thing about what I seen.

Black Ghost wrote at 2011-09-11 20:39:29
The flashes are paranormal.

I am a paranormal investigator, this same phenomena happened right behind me

during an investigation and lit up the whole room like lightning. We too could not figure out what it was.

Then just 2 days ago out of no where it happened to a fellow investigator and a stereo repair guy in a large kitchen of a house that we know for sure is extremely haunted.

Same exact description of light flash.

I believe it could be some sort of quantum occurrence , where someone or something is popping in or out of another layer or dimension  

connie wrote at 2012-02-19 22:42:44
I had the experience of a camera flash going off in my face last night and I wondered what it could be- now I know thanks.

Bernie wrote at 2014-07-29 19:42:47
This has been driving me crazy tryin to figure it out. The first time it happened was a couple months ago. My girlfriend and I were standing outside on the driveway looking at the nighttime sky. out of nowhere there was a bright flash,like a camera. On this night, it actually made a noise that sounded like a camera shutter. We saw the reflection of the light, across the street on the neighbors garage.and the sound seemed to come from behind us.

Then, a couple weeks later, her and I were in the garage having a cigarette. We were actually having a conversation about God and spiritual things. Out of nowhere, the flash happened again. This time there was no sound. and this time I watched it happen from start to finish. It was so fast so I know I just got lucky , but, I looked up just as it was happening. It started offby manifesting first as a small dot of light. That light appeared to explode in a sense. the light expanded in mid-air to an actual flash. More like a mini Lightning flash. It was above our heads, about 4 feet away.

Since we moved in to our new place,there has been other strange things happening. Voices, feeling a heavy presence. Appliances turning on, etc. I am in Las Vegasm,

Tyler g wrote at 2015-04-12 01:49:58
This just happened to me and my gf outside of my second story window on a clear night. I had to google it and I found this page. I hope it's paranormal because I love stuff like this! :)

Paranormal Phenomena

William Uchtman