Paranormal Phenomena/My daughter sees my deceased grandmother in her sleep.

Lauren wrote at 2013-01-31 04:22:45
This post is so old, but I was looking to see if it had happened to anyone else. My mom has been told she has 1-3 months to live. She often speaks of her mother, my grandmother, sending her signs and things. I have always poo pooed it all. But I started reading a lot about death bed visions and I hope my mom will have one to help ease her anxiety on her journey. Anyway, today I stopped by my mom's with my 21 year old daughter. It was a quick stop. I just ran up to get her some ice and a sandwich. I left my daugher playing with blocks in downstairs. Then I came back down and we left. Maybe a ten minute visit total. As we were leaving, my daughter said, "Fun at mom mom pop pops" and I said "Yes, honey. You had fun at mom mom's." and she said, "And be-mom had fun." Ok...my older daughter called my grandmother, (mother's mother) be-mom, but she passed just 2 years before my little one was born. No one even really refers to her or talks about her in front of my little one. How in the world did she come up with that name?? Later on at home, she mentioned her again, although I can't for the life of me remember what she said already. And then, twice today, she looked directly out past me as though someone was there and smiled. My heart dropped both times it was so odd. The second time, we were in her room and I was rocking her before bed time. I asked her if it was Be-mom and she just smiled. I said "Hi, Be-mom" and my little one waved and said, "Hiii!" Weird? Totally. I'm going to keep searching!!

Paranormal Phenomena

Ama Nazra