Paranormal Phenomena/It follows me in the dark.

Shortyalize wrote at 2013-05-25 08:35:52
Lights wear i point go on and off plus my voice is gone i sound like tu men they prob ben hear for years u should try sum spells of banishing and a protectine spell plus it lives with u its actually training u for wat he wood like tu live in listen tu him or her cuz they ken ruin ur life gl ull need it

Paranormal Phenomena

Winged Wolf

I have knowledge and experience with psi (psychic) abilities, spirit entities, and other unusual energy phenomena. I will urge you to consider both mundane and metaphysical explanations and solutions, as sometimes a thump in the attic is a ghost, but often it's just a squirrel. I also have knowledge and experience with topics related to real vampirism, therianthropy, and otherkin.

I have over 20 years of experience in energy working practices and psionics, and I create construct entities for a living.

The Psion Guild

I have written "Beginning Psionics: A Psionics Training Manual", and "The Care and Feeding of Vampires: An Energy-Workers' Guide to Real Vampirism", both of which are published through Lulu and have received excellent reviews.

Extensively self-taught and mentored by other experienced practitioners in this field.