Paranormal Phenomena/voices and sounds

friendinChrist wrote at 2013-07-15 23:29:18
I had worst experiences as a young man. The voices were right in my ear. There were even unperturbed nonchalant conversations. These went on any time day or night and I can no longer remember how long they lasted. Church and prayers were to no avail. If my mind had not been strong enough, I would have been insane.

I am not sure exactly why and when that thing disappeared. In retrospect, probably when I changed job and also when I met my girlfriend. My job then was supervisory, boring and required driving through mountains. My new job required a lot of thinking and engineering calculations.

You already have a husband, therefore, this might not be of any good in your paranormal case. Perhaps you should keep busy doing mental activities: Computer and mathematics might be very useful. Jigsaw, scrabble, word puzzles might help.  

Paranormal Phenomena

Winged Wolf

I have knowledge and experience with psi (psychic) abilities, spirit entities, and other unusual energy phenomena. I will urge you to consider both mundane and metaphysical explanations and solutions, as sometimes a thump in the attic is a ghost, but often it's just a squirrel. I also have knowledge and experience with topics related to real vampirism, therianthropy, and otherkin.

I have over 20 years of experience in energy working practices and psionics, and I create construct entities for a living.

The Psion Guild

I have written "Beginning Psionics: A Psionics Training Manual", and "The Care and Feeding of Vampires: An Energy-Workers' Guide to Real Vampirism", both of which are published through Lulu and have received excellent reviews.

Extensively self-taught and mentored by other experienced practitioners in this field.