Paranormal Phenomena/haunting

Greg Pocha wrote at 2012-10-13 08:26:24
Hello,

My name is Greg pocha and I am an Expert in the category of Paranormal Phenomena with all experts. I would like to address some issues.

1- It has been documented that blessing a house with a religious rite actually has negative effect. The error was made the first time the ceremony was performed. Here is what I assumed had happened based on my research and experience. The home was blessed by a priest. Things got better for a short time and then the activity actually increased instead of stopping. Now multiply that mistake by 5!

2- The disclosure law in the USA is only in effect in a small number of states.

I hope that this follow up helped.  

penny wrote at 2012-10-26 04:19:35
ask the catholic priest for some exorcism salt. scatter it on entry points like doors and windows.  

http://forums.catholic.com/showthread.php?t=250506

if you are catholic and you believe, you can also ask for st. benedict's cross and go further and consecrate the home to mary help of christians.  

http://www.theworkofgod.org/Library/MaryHelp/conshome.htm

Paranormal Phenomena

Ama Nazra