Paranormal Phenomena/Large Black Shadow Crossed the 4 lane Highway in Front of Me

I was headed to work on my normal two hour drive around 01:30 am, I was running late and was going around 120 mph because there's no traffic at this time of morning. When I start into town there's an overpass coming up and just as I start into the darkness (the shadow of the overpass) I notice a black blurr or cloud with a small streak or streaks of white in it coming from the far left on the other side of the overpass, so it's in the light. It crossed the road at a high rate of speed. It didn't have legs or if it did they weren't moving. I was kinda in disbelief because I'd never seen anything like this before, but I know it wasn't a human or an animal, because nothing of this world could move that fast. I slowed down because in my mind I thought maybe I'm fixing to have a wreck and whatever that was is here to take me. Lol. Guess I've been watching to many movies huh?!? Any ideas of what this thing was??

Hello Ronald,

Whomever you wrote to dropped your question in our question pool and I have gathered it up in an attempt to answer it.  

There is more in heaven and earth that we, any of us, know about .. and some of that unseen energy is elemental beings (which can move much faster than us), those entities people call things like fairies and gnomes, and there are darker entities out there, or simply very confused ghosts.  There are also weather anomilies and 'tricks of the light' .. any of these could be an explanation for your brief description.  

How big do you estimate the black shadow was?  Did you see it disappear .. literally, or into the distance, or the shadow on the other side.  What else do you remember from the event?  Any 'feelings' you had .. apart from thinking it might wreck you?

You had an amazing experience.  It always leaves us full of wonder .. I also get to see stuff other people don't. It can be a blessing, or simply confusing.

Write down everything you remember as clearly as you can, and date the message.  You'll want to be able to tell your grandkids about it .. or check the records if it ever happens again .. which it might, if you continue to take that route to work.  

Love & Peace
Ama Nazra

Paranormal Phenomena

Ama Nazra

I can answer questions about ghosts, spirits, elementals, angels, demons and fallen angels, healing and counselling related to metaphysical and spiritual issues. I answer from my experience, my knowledge, and what I have been taught over my lifetime. I recognise that there is no such thing as a 'expert' in this field, there is far too much to know, even when we specialise.

I have seen spirits, ghosts, elementals, angels, fallen angels and demons all my life. I have worked as a Spirit Rescuer, or ghostbuster, for the past 20 years, in Australia and around the world. I have helped people find solutions for hauntings, and other nastier problems, for the past 27 years. Sometimes the solutions are as simple as having your house blessed by a minister of your church, or having a medium (someone who can talk to ghosts) come into the house and help the ghost go into a healing place, and sometimes it takes a little more work, which I can do for you, in person if you are near where I live, or 'remotely', which means that I can reach across the world (and have done with great success for the whole 14 years I've been on the internet) and clear your home or business for you. You don't have to be religious for these choices to work, it is all about the energy. Having your house blessed changes the structure of the energy of the household, clearing accumulated emotions of all the people who reside there, and any that have lived there before. It can be done by a minister, or by smudging .. but should be done by someone who knows what they are doing. For more information see my personal webpages.

Internet - my ghostly site. - my spiritual site with my book about the fall of the angels, among other things - the Question and Answer pages where I do the same work as here among other varied conversations

I have studied Anthropology and Theology at university. I have studied mythology and the paranormal since a small child. I am also a Reiki Master Teacher, Metaphysical Healer and Spiritual Counsellor.

The gift of thanks from so many people around the world has always been my reward

The list is long, and totally confidential.