Paranormal Phenomena/pictures/questions

Question
house
house  
have some photos, trying to make heads or tales out of em..strange things happening in them. Even got sick after leaving one place after taking a bunch. Wondering if u could tell me if they are anything to be concerned about...

Tyler

i attached one pic...have many more with way different things happening too...

Answer
Hello Tyler,

Wow that's a great photo. This is a powerful entity you've encountered. Nothing that makes you ill is Divine or positive. Aggression was the intent. I suspect you had pain and illness for a bit afterwards.

Luckily you had nothing leave with you.

This is a dangerous locale. Do not return there. A territorial demonic stronghold is the major problem. That means the house is within a troubled area with a bad history or negative energetic issues occur near it. People are affected beyond the house alone.

Thanks for sharing the photo. Any you want to share are appreciated. Good example of a cautionary tale for paranormal investigators.

Best,
Christine  

Paranormal Phenomena

Christine Gentry