Paranormal Phenomena/three scratches

Question
I was recently doing an investigation where I felt a strange feeling and my hair pulled. After returning home my friends noticed I had three very deep scratches on my neck. I did notice my merry was very hot but just shrugged it off at the time. I am very worried as this was just my second investigation and first time getting actual evidence. should I be worried and if so what should I do to protect myself

Answer
Hello Matt,

I am not sure who you wrote to, but they dropped your question into the question pool and I have gathered it up to answer it - but first I have questions.

I have no idea what a 'merry' is?

Where were you doing the investigation?  Were you near any trees or bushes that might have scratched you at any time?  What was the weather like?  Were you scratched under your clothes?  Did you hear anything around you at the time of the strange feeling, and what did it feel like?  How deep is deep?  Did you need stitches?  Did it bleed?  

Protection .. http://www.sacred-gates.com/White%20Light%20Shields%20&%20Rainbow%20Energy.htm  on this webpage of mine is white light shields, to protection you from unseen entities.  Learn them and use them.  

Then read some other things from the rest of my site:  http://www.sacred-gates.com/SpiritsGate.html    The more knowledge one has before going out hunting the unseen the better.  I find it interesting too, but we shouldn't end up hurt.

Love & Peace
Ama

Paranormal Phenomena

Ama Nazra