Paranormal Phenomena/Zion demons

Question
Zion
Zion  
We were driving from Alaska to Florida in 2008 and were going through Zion ntl park. I felt compelled to pull off and we walked down a dry river bed. Again, compelled, I took a photo of a rather plain scene. When I downloaded to my laptop, I saw the "Mormon faces." It was not until months later that I either noticed for first time, or they appeared - the demons. I find new faces all the time, embedded in the canyon walls, etc. Satan in lower left. Someone said purple arced lights mid-left bottom looks like portal. My thinking is that 100+ years ago this was a running river and maybe an Indian ambush of Mormons took place. Sorry for its overdone color. The pic scared me for a long time - especially the demon in middle with long teeth - but trying to figure it out led me to all kinds of spiritual study, tons of books read - Dyer, Hays, Celestine Prophecy, John Edwards, Sylvia Browne, Mike Dooley, synchronicity (crazy experiences with that & number sequences), but all led me back to God where I am firmly enveloped by His love and protection. Thanks for any input, Kelly.

Answer
Very interesting! Thanks for sharing. I do see a few things that I can interpret as the same as what you are seeing, especially the ones on the right. However, I have to consider the likely first, not discounting your compelling drive to stop and snap the shot. It seems that you were taking the picture into the sun. That's one thing I've got to question. Not question that you were taking it into the sun, but, taking into question whether it is phenomena or simply pixelaiton from the reflection, or is it matrixing. Honestly, some of what you've got circled I cannot make out as anything. From a completely neutral standpoint. However, like I say I do see the things on the far right. One thing I'd like you to do is to look at the front of the camera if you still have it. Now, point it toward a light source or it may be light enough, and look and see if there is what looks to be a prizmatic or purple "coating" on the lens. If there is a coating on that lens it would explain the purple spots in the pic when pointed toward the sun. It protects the camera from over exposure to an extent.

Keep in mind I am not taking anything away from your experience. That definitely accounts for something in my book. I'm just not exactly sure what I'm looking at as far as paranormal that I couldn't jump to that it's a sunspot. If you've got a original I'd be happy to take a look at that one too. The main thing is that your path eventually led back to God. Just make sure it is the God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob. Make sure it is through the Lord Jesus Christ. :)

Please get back to me on your thoughts regarding this. :)

Thanks!

Adam

Paranormal Phenomena

Adam Aubrey Cornelison