Paranormal Phenomena/could i ask i few questions for my english paper?

1) what experience have you had?
2) which experience has effected you the most?
3) what do you believe causes hauntings?
4) what is an exorcism?
5) has anyone died from an exorcism?
6) what causes demons to take control of a human body?
7) is it true that you should not speak a demons name? if so why?
8) how much does it cost to get an investigation if you have a problem?
9) can a demon take full control of the human body?
10) is there any other helpful info. you could provide me with?

Hello Miranda and thanks for writing, my answers are below!

1.) I have 15 years of Experience in Investigating the Paranormal with Combined Field Research and Study.

2.)The one experience that still shakes me to the core, is a House in North Central NJ, I was sitting in front of a fire place at the house, it was built in the mid 1600s. While sitting there filming in night vision, I was overcome with a severe cold feeling and an overwhelming feeling of sorrow, it almost brought me to tears. I felt like getting up and getting out of there, but I stayed, it was as if I was feeling possibly what the spirit had felt. Come to find out a few days later, a British soldier had died in that very spot during the revolutionary war, They say three soldiers were shot outside of the home during an ambush, two were dead , but one was still alive, so the folks that lived there brought the soldier in and had had died right in front of that fire place, I did not know this until days after the investigation!

3.)I feel spirits each have their very own reason for staying around. I think some are so attached to their home, they do not want to leave, I feel others still have unfinished business, this is all theory though!

4.)This is conducted typically by a Catholic priest, they do this to cast out a supposed "demon' that has over taken a human body!

5.)I am unsure of this as these things are kept private.

6.)I must tell you, I do not believe in these "demons". In all the years I have been researching, I have not yet come across one of these demons, I have come across Negative spirits, but No Demon.

7.) Refer to answer #6

8.)I do not charge any money for an investigation. I do all investigations for free, although we do like when we are provided with Coffee!

9.)Refer to question #6 - I think a negative spirit can manipulate ones mind and spirit, But could never enter ones body!

10.)You can visit my web site There is a wealth of information there as well as my personal contact info if you need it.  

Paranormal Phenomena

Robert E Reid

I can answer most question pertaining to the study and research of the paranormal. I am not just limited to questions about ghosts, but I am willing to answer questions about any strange and unexplained happening. The question I would try to stay away from answering would be that of religion and or politics. Neither of which I would like to argue about in a public forum type setting.

My experience in Paranormal research is vast. I have been researching the Paranormal for over 15 years now. I have great knowledge with The Tech. side of things. I have helped co-found two separate research groups as well as certified through Flammel College. I have served on the "Monday Night" education panel on the Haunted Voices Web Radio program and well as was a contributing writer for the web site. I am the Current President and Director Of the group PARS.

Paranormal Activity Research Society ( President and Director), New Jersey Ghost Hunters Society (South Jersey Team Leader). Founder of Reid Paranormal

I have articles that have appeared online, on , (archives)

I am certified a Certified Paranormal Investigator through Flammel College (online) Also certified through New Jersey Ghost Hunters Society. Served on The Haunted Voices Education Panel.

I have appeared on several Paranormal Shows to which I find to be considered and honor of types. I have appeared on the Travel Channels "Mysterious Journies" Episode " Prison of Horrors". Also appeared on the Travel Channels show "paranormal Challenge" Hosted by Zac Baggans.

Client list is Confidential.