Paranormal Phenomena/astral projection

hi,  my name is flip and i'm 25.  what can you tell me about astral projection?  is this a valid ability or merely a pipe-dream?  if you think it's valid, what are the techiques involved in order to access the ability to do this?  thanks.  p.s.  if you are not conversant with astral projection perhaps you could point in the direction of more specialized experts?   (and by "experts" i mean valid experts and not somebody merely reciting the rhetoric and never experiencing it for themselves.)

Hi Flip,

I have never experienced Astral projection nor sought to because it's dangerous spiritually. However, I have had clients who have experienced it and had very bad consequences in their lives.
Perhaps you should look for someone that practices it as I am more geared toward higher Light dimensions rather than the twilight realm of the Astral where a limitless variety of low frequency entities intermingle and can follow you back to our world.

Paranormal Phenomena

Christine Gentry

Paranormal guestions are my speciality; ghosts, demons, dark entities, astral lifeforms, hauntings, management of your psychic gifts, help for psychic children, etc. I have researched hundreds of paranormal hotspots and assisted private clients in freeing their home of unwanted spiritual phenomena. My organization specializes in extreme hauntings or nonhuman presences. I use my skills to research, document,and identify spiritual energies through field research. I also assist in the removal of any unwanted spirits so people may continue their lives free of fear or oppression.

I am a psychologist, parapsychologist and professional Medium. I am also the Director of East Coast Hauntings Organization (ECHO)for 12 years. My scientific team is staffed by well experienced investigators and consultants: two psychologists, veterinarian, Certified Medical Technician, Office Administrator, retired marine, retired army officer,Computer Software Engineer,and ordained minister.

I am a published author of nine fiction or nonfiction books over thirty years. Publishers include: MacFarland Publishing, Kalmbach Publishing, Greenberg Publishing,and Poisoned Pen Press.

I have a B.A. in Psychology and attained the title of Certified Angel Therapy Medium under the personal tuteledge of International Psychic Doreen Virtue.

Most of my clients are private home owners. However, I do investigate major historic properties and commercial sites. Lately, I have been doing almost exclusively dark entity cases in the process of infestation and oppression of homeowners and my experience in theis area is now extensive. My organization has been the only group to ever get permission to investigate Fort Macon and Currituck Lighthouse.