Paranormal Phenomena/scary photos

Reality Check wrote at 2012-11-29 05:43:38
WRONG! Digital cameras capture more than visable light. Any paranormal expert should know that. To test that, hold a tv remote up to youir camera and press any botton on it while looking at the camera display screen.. Your digital camera will photograph the infrared light which is invisable to our eyes. As a matter of fact, any  digital camera will do this and if you hold the tv remote to a cell phone camera and push a botton on the remote, the light can be seen on the display screen. CCD /CMOS circuitry is not the same as film.  

Paranormal Phenomena

Winged Wolf

I have knowledge and experience with psi (psychic) abilities, spirit entities, and other unusual energy phenomena. I will urge you to consider both mundane and metaphysical explanations and solutions, as sometimes a thump in the attic is a ghost, but often it's just a squirrel. I also have knowledge and experience with topics related to real vampirism, therianthropy, and otherkin.

I have over 20 years of experience in energy working practices and psionics, and I create construct entities for a living.

The Psion Guild

I have written "Beginning Psionics: A Psionics Training Manual", and "The Care and Feeding of Vampires: An Energy-Workers' Guide to Real Vampirism", both of which are published through Lulu and have received excellent reviews.

Extensively self-taught and mentored by other experienced practitioners in this field.