Paranormal Phenomena/ghost

what can detect ghost?? cctv camera?? digital camera??Where do they can be visible..they can also takes place in photos right?? and candle light??..

Thank you and hope to hear from you..

Hello Princess,

A person can detect a ghost.  They can see it, feel it, sense it, hear it, or smell it - often all at once.

I am amused by the ghost radar.  I think they detect ghosts.  Its an application you can download to an IPhone or android.  

A camera can't 'detect' anything.  It only takes photos.  A ghost might choose to be photographed, or not be aware it is having its picture taken, that can be good for us to see.

Digital cameras are the same.  They don't detect anything.  The person using it might think there is a ghost around and get a photo of it, but it should be examined by someone with lots of experience, to make sure its not simply a probably with the camera.  Orbs, which often appear in digital camera photographs, are not ghosts, but they are still interested to see, and have many different explanations for what they really are .. like reflections of the flash on water droplets, or bugs .. or no explanation at all?

Where can a person see ghosts?  Since ghosts are everywhere the answer is 'wherever they want to be seen'.  You could try a haunted house.  I don't know which state you live in in Australia, but there are quite a few advertised as haunted these days.  Plenty down here in Victoria.  Look them up on the internet and go and do a ghost tour.  You might be lucky enough to capture one on camera.  

Candlelight .. is a very soft light and our eyes relax, which is probably why some people see them then, but ghosts can turn up in broad daylight, pitch black nights (glowing), and any other time they choose to.

I hope this helps,
Love & Peace

Paranormal Phenomena

Ama Nazra

I can answer questions about ghosts, spirits, elementals, angels, demons and fallen angels, healing and counselling related to metaphysical and spiritual issues. I answer from my experience, my knowledge, and what I have been taught over my lifetime. I recognise that there is no such thing as a 'expert' in this field, there is far too much to know, even when we specialise.

I have seen spirits, ghosts, elementals, angels, fallen angels and demons all my life. I have worked as a Spirit Rescuer, or ghostbuster, for the past 20 years, in Australia and around the world. I have helped people find solutions for hauntings, and other nastier problems, for the past 27 years. Sometimes the solutions are as simple as having your house blessed by a minister of your church, or having a medium (someone who can talk to ghosts) come into the house and help the ghost go into a healing place, and sometimes it takes a little more work, which I can do for you, in person if you are near where I live, or 'remotely', which means that I can reach across the world (and have done with great success for the whole 14 years I've been on the internet) and clear your home or business for you. You don't have to be religious for these choices to work, it is all about the energy. Having your house blessed changes the structure of the energy of the household, clearing accumulated emotions of all the people who reside there, and any that have lived there before. It can be done by a minister, or by smudging .. but should be done by someone who knows what they are doing. For more information see my personal webpages.

Internet - my ghostly site. - my spiritual site with my book about the fall of the angels, among other things - the Question and Answer pages where I do the same work as here among other varied conversations

I have studied Anthropology and Theology at university. I have studied mythology and the paranormal since a small child. I am also a Reiki Master Teacher, Metaphysical Healer and Spiritual Counsellor.

The gift of thanks from so many people around the world has always been my reward

The list is long, and totally confidential.