Paranormal Phenomena/ghosts

Question
i see ghosts all the time from the age of two now we have a ghosts that is throwing things and hitting my two year old what do we do she had hand prints on her back and scratches she is a foster child at first we thought it was her mum so i kept her away for week but nothing changed we have even had some one to bless the house and its not getting any better what to do

Answer
Any time a child is involved you should seek local help immediately. Find a local investigative group to make sure the place is active. I would also watch the child when it sleeps to make sure they are not inflicting the scratches themselves. Get the house investigated by a reliable, well reputed scientifically based group. It may be that you will need to employ a medium to try and intervene as well. If so, make sure to get one with a good reputation. Blessings rarely work in these cases. If its a ghost, they are probably Christian. I don't think it is necessarily evil, but it could be the ghost of a jealous child as well. Have the house checked. That's the best I can give without being there myself and investigating the site. Remember, my work is based on science, so without data its hard for me to draw any conclusions.  

Paranormal Phenomena

David Rountree