Paranormal Phenomena/Haunted

Question
I have had many experiences in the past, Locked doors opening in the middle of the night, Physical contact, I also had one speak to me. But the one I am curious about is the one that i call the clear man. when i first saw him he was see through just an outline of a man. He could be nice and play with me or he could be mean and push me off of stuff. I had a recurring dream when i started seeing him and this is it....we moved out of our trailer and into a house. Inside the house was the devil and he came out of the floor and took everyone in my family. So I would run back to the trailer because i thought i would be safe there but he followed. So i would run into my old room in the trailer where a blue man would be floating he told me if i wanted to save my family i would have to let him take me so i would run back to the house and let him take me and then i would wake up. I now believe the blue man in the dream to be the clear man in the waking world because other people have seen him following me only to them he is blue and to me he is clear. I awoke one night to see him touching my husbands leg when he noticed i was awake he seemed angry or surprised i am not sure which. but since that night i have been waking up to see my daughter at my door only it isn't her it is something mimicking her and last night i saw my husband only it was his corpse. Do you think my family is in danger should I be worried about this blue man or is he trying to warn me? Thank you For taking the time to help me.

Answer
Hi Sara,

Thank you for contacting me on this. The "blue man" is not your friend. Anything that would encourage you (in dream state or waking for it doesn't matter if you are interacting with it) to in essence sacrifice yourself to satan in a trade for saving your family is malicious. Let me be frank. It's a demon. It is an attempt coerce you into "saving your family" from satan. This was done long ago on the cross of Calvary by the Son of God. Entities always portray themselves as friendly. Especially to children they are targeting, however, as you observe, it's true nature always showed itself by pushing you. As well as it's instructions in the trailer.

I don't think it's trying to deliver you a warning message or anything. I think it is an intimidation tactic. Like it's had you in it's sights for a long while and now it is stepping up it's game to make you feel crazy by mimicking your child and giving you a vision of your husband lying a corpse.

Possibly it's purpose is to somehow get you to do in real life what you did in dream state. Think of your dream like a training ground where the groundwork is laid to manipulate you in the future. Now, that might come off as an alarmist, and I do not mean to come off as such, but, I am a bit of a realist well versed in the workings of the enemy and how it operates.

I find it necessary to be as frank as possible with those coming to me. I would be insulting you if I gave you anything than my gut opinion of what is happening from the outside looking in. By appearing as your child, giving you a vision of your husband as dead I believe it is trying to compromise you psychologically. It's generally the first step in a more serious attack as once it makes you feel "crazy", it can or has successfully isolated you from "help" as it believes you less likely to seek out help in fear of being ridiculed.

It's good that you recognized it this early. After it attacks mentally, the basic "next" is that it steals your peace. Once your peace have been stolen, you start losing sleep. A continuous lack of sleep leads to poor health. Poor physical health will ware on your spiritual stamina to resist evil in hopes you will eventually give way. Which, if you recall from your dream, that is exactly the end result it wanted from the start. For you to sacrifice yourself to satan in hopes of saving your family.

But the one thing you must never ever, ever accept or let enter your mind is the thought that you can save your family by giving into evil. As I said in the out start, Christ provided for salvation of any who would call out to Him around 2000 years ago.

I would like to open continued conversation as I'm sure this answer may have generated even more questions. :) Believe me, this is in no way meant to confuse you or make you uneasy. My guess is you have already been uneasy. What I would like to do is empower you with understanding. Fear comes primarily from fear of the unknown. Though there are many facets beyond the physical and mental, it's a starting place. I will stand by you and your family to see this thing dispatched so long as I am welcome to assist. I do so prayerfully.

God bless, and again, thank you for coming to me on this.

Sincerely,  

Paranormal Phenomena

Adam Aubrey Cornelison