Paranormal Phenomena/Junior Research Project ( Paranormal Phenomena)

Question
Hey my name is Isaiah and I need an interview for my junior research project, and I was wondering if you would be interested in answering some questions for me?

If Yes May you please answer these questions.

1. What do you consider to be a ghost?
2. What are the odds that someone will find a ghost?
3. What were some of your experiences like involving ghost?
4. Have you ever encountered a poltergeist? If so what was it like?
5. Can there be good ghost or are all of them here to scare and haunt people?
6. Have you ever conversated with a ghost, if so can you give an example on what you and it were talking about?
7. If I thought I had a ghost in my house what would you suggest i do?
8. What is one of your weirdest, or hardest to explain, cases invovling ghost or exorcism?
9. What kind of events do you consider to be paranormal phenomena?
10. What are ways you can tell if someones is possessed by demon or poltergeist?

Thanks for helping me out i really appreciate it.

P.s can you send this to my school email as well please,  

Answer
1. What do you consider to be a ghost?
     A ghost is the essence or spirit of a human who after death does not move on to the next plane of existence but remains here because of trauma, unfinished business that they are unable to let go of, or an inability to acknowledge that they are dead.

The odds of people being around ghosts are very high as they are very close to our realm, but the odds of someone actually being aware that a being is present is much lower. It takes work for ghosts to manifest enough to get our attention

My experience includes many paranormal investigations and I have encountered "full body apparitions" or a fully manifested ghosts. Usually they do not mean harm and just want to communicate and be acknowledged/

yes, and it was unpleasant. they are known to be violent and destructive.

There are good and bad people in the world, the same is true for people after they die. Ghosts do not usually want to scare or haunt people, they may want to communicate, or try to protect their "home". They may not be aware of people around them.

It is important to stop viewing ghosts as an "it" a ghost is a person without a body. You relate to them like any other person usually. You have to try to get them to understand that they no longer belong here. I then help them move on.

Get competent investigators to check it out.

You would not believe me. But I will speak on a lesser case I had this year. I had to fly out to Minnesota to banish a entity who was harming a young child with physical injuries and fear. It fully manifested in front of me and his mom and aunt. It is no longer a problem.

Hauntings, UFO activity, reported possession cases

You are asking complicated questions for a junior project...ok possession is like someone hijacking the driver seat of your mind. It feels like being in a dream but unable to move your body. Some signs are superhuman strength, knowledge of a language that the host does not speak, overt supernatural phenomena like levitation. Thats all i feel comfortable sharing.

I need your school email to send it to.
If you have any more questions email me at supernatural.services@gmail.com  

Paranormal Phenomena

Ashad Gupat