Paranormal Phenomena/How do I know if an entity is attatched to me?

Question
Hey:)

Well for the lonest time i have felt that something negative may be attatched to me because of how i feel and what has happened to me. I won't go into it i just want to know how to know there is an entity attatched to you and how to get rid of it?

thank you

Answer
Greetings Cyndal,

Firstly, thank you for choosing me on AllExperts.com and please accept my apologies for the slight delay in my reply.

Well, I would really like to start by asking you what made you think that you have a spirit entity attached to you but as you say, you wont go into it and I respect that.

They way to tell if a spirit entity or energy has a personal attachment to you is actually very simple. A 'haunting'' is static spiritual phenomena within a building or place so only stays in one place.

A personal attachment is when someone experiences spiritual phenomena wherever they go. It would tend to be the same type of phenomena all of the time and would be affecting you personally.

Has anyone close to you, either a friend or family member passed recently? If so it could be that a spirit is trying to communicate as they might have a message or they could be stuck on the Earth Plane and need to be shown the way. Personally, I would strongly recommend that you visit a recognised and reputable medium who can help you with this and is probable the best option for both you and the spirit entity.

Another proven affective method to rid of this phenomena is known as a 'Cleansing'.

A cleansing can be performed by a reputable spiritual person such as your local priest, by a qualified spiritual healer or medium and by professional interventionists like myself. You should not pay for such services so be sure to do some background research and make sure that you aren't going to be ripped off by someone.

If not done correctly, Cleansing's can sometimes make the phenomena worse so be careful who you turn to for help.

I have done some research into this and have some affective methods that you might wish to try at home that could help reduce and even prevent the phenomena but they are only temporary measures to help reduce phenomena so they can help for the time being but you should still seek professional intervention.

1. Fill a bowl with some rose water #or water with added rose petals# and place it by your bedside at night, this should reduce any phenomena that you experience at night. The water should be changed on a daily basis.

2. Place some brightly colored flowers, fragrant throughout your home, either as white or yellow.

3. Focus your attentions away from the phenomena and focus them towards personal goals or jobs that need to be completed to turn your energy into positive actions.

4. You might want to refrain from talking about the phenomena for a while and see if the phenomena reduces.

I hope that I have been able to answer your questions today and don't forget I am always here to help in any way I can.

I can be contacted directly via my official website at www.ashleyredfern.com and you can also follow me on Twitter @MrAshleyRedfern.

Please keep me updated with the progress of your case and please be so kind as to rate my service today.  

Paranormal Phenomena

Ashley Redfern