Paranormal Phenomena/Light phenomena

When I was only 4 or 5 I had a strange experience which I have never been able to get to the bottom of.
I was in the hallway of our home when suddenly the hallway was filled with a bright light which was gradually coming closer to me.  It was like the effect you get when you draw a large O with a lit sparkler but as though it had been drawn many times.  It rotated, as it moved up the hallway towards me.  It wasn't a white light, rather yellow/orange and it filled the hallway.  The hallway was quite dark and the light was very bright.
Being very small I was frightened and ran away to tell someone and when I went back it was gone and I never saw anything like it again.

It is very difficult to answer this type of question as reaching a conclusion is difficult without evidence to analyze. But I will say that paranormal phenomena is associated with light emissions, and these emissions tend to be from what I believe is a wormhole. It may be that you witnessed wormhole formation and light emission associated with a near paranormal or paranormal event.

Paranormal Phenomena

David Rountree

I have been doing scientific research into the paranormal since 1976. My answers are rooted in sound scientific principles and proposed theories on cause and effect of paranormal phenomena. I can answer equipment questions, what is measured, what it means, and how to put it all together.

Investigating, experimenting, and studying the paranormal since 1976

Acting Executive Director - Professional Society for the Advancement of Paranormal Research Director - S.P.I.R.I.T. Lab Co-Director - NJPRG Co-Founder - NJPIC Life Member - NJGHS Professional Member - American Association for the Advancement of Science Professional Member - International Frequency Sensor Association Professional member - Audio Engineering Society Professional Member - Rhine Research Center Consultant - Paranexus Anomalous Research Inc.

The Journal of Paranormal Research Visions Magazine online Author - "Paranormal Technology - Understanding the science of ghost hunting" Numerous paranormal related web sites - Google me.

B.S.E.E. Microwave Technology Minor in Physics M.S.E.E. Digital Signal processing Minor in particle Physics Currently working on PHD - Physics

Client list is confidential