Paranormal Phenomena/ORBS

My friend and I went to Jerome Arizona on Saturday to visit an old Gold Mine which they call a ghost town.  When we were leaving it started to snow so I go out my digital camera and popped the flash and took a picture.  My friend did the same with her camera.  We took pictures within a couple of minutes of each other.  I sent her my pictures because I told her that mine contained orbs.  She said hers did not.  I had taken other pictures with the flash but I don't see any orbs.  Is is possible to see them in only one photo and not others.  Will gladly send the picture on if you would like to see it.  We were just a couple of teachers on a quick holiday why did I see them and not her?

Hi Georgine,

This is a good question.

Well, the fact that you took the photo of orbs when it was snowing is due to lens refraction. Light from the flash bouncing off snow flakes, breath fog, microscopic water droplets in the cold air, etc. will be sent back to your camera lens and create all kinds of orb shapes, lights and anomalies on your photo. The same thing happens in foggy or rainy weather. I've even had that happen in high humidity conditions where absolutely nothing is visible to the naked eye.

Your picture suffers from environmental contamination. The fact that it happened once is just a matter of your flash depth, condensation density, and your position.

Hope this helps a bit,

Paranormal Phenomena

Christine Gentry

Paranormal guestions are my speciality; ghosts, demons, dark entities, astral lifeforms, hauntings, management of your psychic gifts, help for psychic children, etc. I have researched hundreds of paranormal hotspots and assisted private clients in freeing their home of unwanted spiritual phenomena. My organization specializes in extreme hauntings or nonhuman presences. I use my skills to research, document,and identify spiritual energies through field research. I also assist in the removal of any unwanted spirits so people may continue their lives free of fear or oppression.

I am a psychologist, parapsychologist and professional Medium. I am also the Director of East Coast Hauntings Organization (ECHO)for 12 years. My scientific team is staffed by well experienced investigators and consultants: two psychologists, veterinarian, Certified Medical Technician, Office Administrator, retired marine, retired army officer,Computer Software Engineer,and ordained minister.

I am a published author of nine fiction or nonfiction books over thirty years. Publishers include: MacFarland Publishing, Kalmbach Publishing, Greenberg Publishing,and Poisoned Pen Press.

I have a B.A. in Psychology and attained the title of Certified Angel Therapy Medium under the personal tuteledge of International Psychic Doreen Virtue.

Most of my clients are private home owners. However, I do investigate major historic properties and commercial sites. Lately, I have been doing almost exclusively dark entity cases in the process of infestation and oppression of homeowners and my experience in theis area is now extensive. My organization has been the only group to ever get permission to investigate Fort Macon and Currituck Lighthouse.