Paranormal Phenomena/paranormal activity in my house

Question
Today, my youngest daughter was taking phone pictures of my grandchild and she accidently snapped a picture and on ceiling show what appears to be a native american woman dressed in white with long hair flowing in front of her.
Last Friday, my daughter and my neice was there, they were alone and they both heard a large bang from my bedroom, they discovered he bottom drawer pulled out completely from my dresser. It's very heavy. My 2 small dogs were so frighten my daugther couldn't get them to come from under the bed.

Answer
Greetings Linda,

I have picked up this question on behalf of another Expert and I would like to offer my assistance with this.

Please accept my apologies for any delay in answering your question.

Firstly, I would like to ask you some more questions with regards to this.

1> Have you only just begun experiencing this phenomena or has it been happening for a while?
2> Do you know any history of your property? If so, what?
3> What is the location of your house please?

If you could reply with the answers to these questions at your earliest convenience then I would be happy to assist you further.

Thank you for contacting AllExperts.com

Paranormal Phenomena

Ashley Redfern