Paranormal Phenomena/parapsychology

Question
I'm 14 yrs old and am really interested in parapsychology.
I wanna take it up as a career but the average salary's very low.
I've completed all my research on everything related to it.
Do you think I should take it up as a career?

Answer
Parapsychology is a very complex and constantly evolving field which means that there will always be a new thing to learn. Do not limit yourself by thinking you know everything related to this field. I do not know everything and I am glad because it always keeps me open to new information and possibilities.

Most people I know in this field, including myself do not make much money. You will have to deal with that reality for now. I have another job that supplies me income and I do the paranormal work in my off time.  

Paranormal Phenomena

Ashad Gupat