Paranormal Phenomena/Am I possessed?

am i possessed or just paranoid? 
a few days ago i started to feel like i was being possessed. i dont feel diffrent or act diffrent. i just feel scared sometimes. and i just keep thinking that i am possessed.

do possessed people know that they are possessed? 
am i possessed? 
what are some signs of possession? 
how do possessed people act like? 
is it true that possessed people wouldent be on looking around for answer asking if they are possessed?
I I was possessed would I be still hanging around my friends?
Would i be still cleaning the yard?
And going to work?
Cause today I went to work hung around my friends and cleaned my yard. 

Hello Jaswinder,

No, you are not possessed.  You might have a ghost hanging around trying to make you scared, but you don't appear to have any of the signs of a possessed person, so you can stop worrying about that.

Instead .. do this  

Read that webpage and follow the instructions and say the Invocation to get rid of whatever is bothering you.  

Yes, most possessed people know they are possessed.  

This webpage, which is not one of mine, offers some signs of possession by spirits or demons.

And yes, a possessed person would be looking for help; no, you would not still be hanging with your friends, because nasty entities want to keep their victims isolated and get rid of their friends, or possess them too, but yard cleaning continues whether we like it or not.

As I suggested, do the Invocation and relax,
Love & Peace

Paranormal Phenomena

Ama Nazra

I can answer questions about ghosts, spirits, elementals, angels, demons and fallen angels, healing and counselling related to metaphysical and spiritual issues. I answer from my experience, my knowledge, and what I have been taught over my lifetime. I recognise that there is no such thing as a 'expert' in this field, there is far too much to know, even when we specialise.

I have seen spirits, ghosts, elementals, angels, fallen angels and demons all my life. I have worked as a Spirit Rescuer, or ghostbuster, for the past 20 years, in Australia and around the world. I have helped people find solutions for hauntings, and other nastier problems, for the past 27 years. Sometimes the solutions are as simple as having your house blessed by a minister of your church, or having a medium (someone who can talk to ghosts) come into the house and help the ghost go into a healing place, and sometimes it takes a little more work, which I can do for you, in person if you are near where I live, or 'remotely', which means that I can reach across the world (and have done with great success for the whole 14 years I've been on the internet) and clear your home or business for you. You don't have to be religious for these choices to work, it is all about the energy. Having your house blessed changes the structure of the energy of the household, clearing accumulated emotions of all the people who reside there, and any that have lived there before. It can be done by a minister, or by smudging .. but should be done by someone who knows what they are doing. For more information see my personal webpages.

Internet - my ghostly site. - my spiritual site with my book about the fall of the angels, among other things - the Question and Answer pages where I do the same work as here among other varied conversations

I have studied Anthropology and Theology at university. I have studied mythology and the paranormal since a small child. I am also a Reiki Master Teacher, Metaphysical Healer and Spiritual Counsellor.

The gift of thanks from so many people around the world has always been my reward

The list is long, and totally confidential.