Paranormal Phenomena/Possession

Question
QUESTION: "How rare is possession?
How do people get possessed?
What are some signs of possession?
How to tell if someone is possessed?
Hiw long does it take for a person to become fully possessed? For example if the person starts to become possessesd how long is the process from day one to when they a fully possessed?
Do possessed people like to hang around family and friends?
Would they still be able to go to work?
Please answer all my questions thanks

ANSWER: Hello Ron / Jaz / Jasgeet...

This question has been asked and answered by quite a few experts here in the last little while [starting Nov.5th '12]. As this question is coming from from British Columbia , Canada, and asks the same questions as Jag, I am assuming that this is the same person asking the same questions. For the last time, from me anyway, you are not Possessed - you are Obsessed. You need to talk to a psychologist or a psychiatrist, not a parapsychologist. Upon searching the Answers in this category you have asked the same questions, using different names, to over a half dozen experts and have received extensive answers. All of us have said initially the same thing in response. If you wish to continue asking every expert listed, that is your option. Again, upon checking, I have given you the most information to your "problem" already and would appreciate it it you would allow me to deal with those who are in actual need of help.

All of the experts that you have contacted have stated that you are not possessed. I feel that you are answer shopping to find the one who says that you are. Again, obsessing on an issue will psychosomatically make it real. As I told you before, you are convincing yourself of the possession. As you are what you think, it is only a matter of time before your conscious mind accepts for fact what you have been feeding it. That is in essence the same thing as a person who deliberately over eats and then complains that they are fat or a person who sucks down two packs of cigarettes a day and then complains that they have developed cancer. The more you obsess the more likely you will convince yourself that you are possessed. I know what I an talking about. When you finally become self possessed or pseudo-possessed as I refer to it, you will not need an exorcist, you'll need a deprogrammer. You are making the bed that you'll be sleeping in. For the last time from me, [as I have already given you a half dozen replies to the very same questions] good luck!  

QUESTION: So you are saying that I am over thinking myself.

Answer
Over thinking my friend is an understatement. Let me how the mind can convince itself of something to the point where the body accepts it as truth. There is a condition known as a false/psychosomatic pregnancy. People who have convinced themselves that they are pregnant may start to expand at the waist giving the appearance of carrying a child. Periods will stop. Breasts will enlarge and produce milk. At term water will break. The thing is is that these people are not in fact pregnant! If you continue obsessing about becoming possessed you are going to give birth to a full blown 8 pound 6 ounce pseudo-demon - created by nothing else than your obsession.  

Paranormal Phenomena

Greg Pocha