Paranormal Phenomena/Possession

Hi, do to think I am possessed? Last month I was watching this show that showed possessed  people and ever since then I started thinking I was possessed. I dont know why. I haven't been hearing any voices in my head or seeing things and still acting the same like I was before watching this show. It's just that this question isn't leaving my head. Do you think I am possessed? What are some signs of possession? What do people do to become possessed?

Dear friend,
     You are not possessed, it just the tv show that making your mind upset. And don't ever think you are possessed because only a healthy mind can give you a healthy body and spirit. If you get time practice meditation and always pray to God.
Soon I will send you some common signs of possession but still a psychiatrist have to rule out all possible psychological disorders to confirm it is spirit attack.
   Talk to you soon
    God bless you.

Paranormal Phenomena

sinoj mathew

i will be able to answer any questions about spirits and haunted issues. i will not predict any ones future in any case. i am trained to block or release the power of supernatural entities if the entity is unwanted or harmful to anyone. i will only do the service to people who believe in God (no matter what religion but absolutely not in devil or black religion. I will not accept any money or gift. MY address 1782, Baldwin, NY 11510, USA

i have done many cases in India and was very successful. i am a absolute Roman Catholic believer. i will not use any electronic devices to practice in this field. but i am willing to consider the details collected by electronic devices.

i am trained in India for about 15 years under few great teachers. I am still practicing and learning more about changes in spirit world level seven in depth.