Paranormal Phenomena/Possession

Question
Hi, do to think I am possessed? Last month I was watching this show that showed possessed  people and ever since then I started thinking I was possessed. I dont know why. I haven't been hearing any voices in my head or seeing things and still acting the same like I was before watching this show. It's just that this question isn't leaving my head. Do you think I am possessed? What are some signs of possession? What do people do to become possessed?

Answer
Dear friend,
     You are not possessed, it just the tv show that making your mind upset. And don't ever think you are possessed because only a healthy mind can give you a healthy body and spirit. If you get time practice meditation and always pray to God.
Soon I will send you some common signs of possession but still a psychiatrist have to rule out all possible psychological disorders to confirm it is spirit attack.
   Talk to you soon
    God bless you.
  Mathew

Paranormal Phenomena

sinoj mathew