Paranormal Phenomena/Possession prosses

QUESTION: Hi I know I have asked the same question to many experts but can you tell me how log the process of posession is? I mean like say if someone started to get possesed last week how long would it take for the person to be fully possesed by the spirit thanks.

ANSWER: By a spirit, a ghost or by a demon?  They are three completely different things?  

Spirits, who are people who have died and crossed into heaven, don't possess.  A person might allow their hand or voice to be used by the spirit, to give messages of love and reassurance to their family, but otherwise they leave us alone.

A ghost, is a person who has died but not gone into heaven.  They might attach themselves to a person and cause all manner of problems with their emotions, beliefs and fears, and they might boss them around a bit, or a lot, but in the end they are only human too, and can be released and crossed into heaven .. where they should be.

A demon, is a whole different problem.  Possession by a demon is usually a slow and insidious process over many years, starting with quiet interference and ending up with the person in a mental hospital because they seem to have completely lost their mind.  That doesn't happen in an instant, nor in a week, Jas, and it all depends on the will of the person who is being invaded.  It might never happen at all, and in many cases really doesn't, since I know a number of people who have problems with demons that are in some way attached.  The will of the person is stronger than the demon, or the demon is not trying very hard, so they survive pretty well, but its not a good way to live.  You would have to be very weak willed, which includes things like 'not stubborn, not capable of saying no, or asking for something for yourself, not capable of seeking help when you are sick or confused, mentally ill including schizophrenia, psychosis, paranoia .. among others, deeply depressed, some abuse victims .. others just get tough')for something like that to happen that quickly.  And some idiots invite demons in.  Do NOT even consider that as an option.

Again .. why the questions?  It's not really a subject people should delve into too deeply.

Love & Peace

QUESTION: Thanks for a quick reply. Do you think I am possessed? How can I find out if I am possessed. The only reason I think I am possessed is because i saw a show that showed people that were possessed and then ever since then my mind isn't coming off this topic. And do possessed people like to hang around friends and family. And I am talking about demon  possession.

Go back through your answers from the 'experts' and find mine.  I have already answered this question for you.

Just because you decide to become obsessed with something doesn't mean you are possessed.  You could just be bored.  Go and see a doctor and get your mental health checked .. you could also be OCD.

Most possessed people continue life as best they can, including hanging around with friends and family .. and you've already told me you are not possessed in another answer on this site.

Love & Peace

QUESTION: Sorry, so your pretty sure that I am not possesed just obsessed over this. How can I get over this obsession?

Go and see your local doctor, who will send you to a counsellor or psychologist, to help you understand why you got obsessed with this subject.

You are not the first person to do this, Jas.  The unknown can be truly fascinating, and get people into a lot of trouble when they don't use commonsense.  At least you have asked for information and help here .. that's a step in the right direction.

Love & Peace

Paranormal Phenomena

Ama Nazra

I can answer questions about ghosts, spirits, elementals, angels, demons and fallen angels, healing and counselling related to metaphysical and spiritual issues. I answer from my experience, my knowledge, and what I have been taught over my lifetime. I recognise that there is no such thing as a 'expert' in this field, there is far too much to know, even when we specialise.

I have seen spirits, ghosts, elementals, angels, fallen angels and demons all my life. I have worked as a Spirit Rescuer, or ghostbuster, for the past 20 years, in Australia and around the world. I have helped people find solutions for hauntings, and other nastier problems, for the past 27 years. Sometimes the solutions are as simple as having your house blessed by a minister of your church, or having a medium (someone who can talk to ghosts) come into the house and help the ghost go into a healing place, and sometimes it takes a little more work, which I can do for you, in person if you are near where I live, or 'remotely', which means that I can reach across the world (and have done with great success for the whole 14 years I've been on the internet) and clear your home or business for you. You don't have to be religious for these choices to work, it is all about the energy. Having your house blessed changes the structure of the energy of the household, clearing accumulated emotions of all the people who reside there, and any that have lived there before. It can be done by a minister, or by smudging .. but should be done by someone who knows what they are doing. For more information see my personal webpages.

Internet - my ghostly site. - my spiritual site with my book about the fall of the angels, among other things - the Question and Answer pages where I do the same work as here among other varied conversations

I have studied Anthropology and Theology at university. I have studied mythology and the paranormal since a small child. I am also a Reiki Master Teacher, Metaphysical Healer and Spiritual Counsellor.

The gift of thanks from so many people around the world has always been my reward

The list is long, and totally confidential.