Paranormal Phenomena/getting rid of a ghost connected to and object

Question
QUESTION: So I have always been interested in the paranormal. When in older I want to be a paranormal investorgater. I have never experienced the paranormal and I was wondering if there was a way that I could broaden my scences twords them.

ANSWER: Good morning April,

How old are you?  That's important to start with, because I don't believe that anyone under the age of 20 should get into this field.  This is after years of experience, both as a psychic, and a paranormal investigator.

You don't need to be psychic to be an investigator.  Usually investigators are more interested in the data their tools provide, and there are lots of great tools to use now in the search to either prove the paranormal, or disprove it.  You could start learning about them very early on, so that when you do step into the field you will know how to operate them, and also how they work.

As for heightening your senses to the unseen.  That comes with practise.  If you do have any of the psychic gifts, and we all do to varying degrees, they will begin to manifest themselves as you get older, which is why I asked about your age.

The psychic gifts are basically
Clairvoyance - clear vision, or being able to 'see' ghosts.
Clairaudience - hearing ghosts and other entities voice .. not just general thumps they make when they are trying to get our attention.
Clairsentience - when you can 'sense' something is around you.
Claircognisance - when you 'know' something is going to happen, and it does.
Clairscent - where you can smell unseen things
Clairtangency - which is actually psychometry - you can pick up feelings, images and memories from objects you touch.
Clairgustance - when you can taste unseen things
and then there Empathy which means you can sympathise with someone, understand what they are feeling, and then probably take on their emotions to the detriment of your good health.  They often feel better afterwards.  If you suffer from that problem, light shields are very helpful.

http://www.sacred-gates.com/White%20Light%20Shields%20&%20Rainbow%20Energy.htm  Learn them now and use them, so when you do actually meet a ghost, who are not always friendly, they don't attach to you and follow you home.  They can often be very hard to get rid of.

In the meantime, there are lots of great books available about hunting ghosts.  Check your local bookstore, or the internet for information.

Love & Peace
Ama

QUESTION: I have a friend who has some problems with the paranormal. Now she has a faceless doll in her closet that she is really afraid of. After she got the doll she says she has heard rattling and scratching on her closet door (the doll was placed in the closet with other things) she is terrified of her closet and will not open it without anyone around. She wants me and my other friend to fish it out of her closet and burn it, but I was wondering if that would be the wrong thing to do if this object is connected to a spirit of demon. I was hoping that you could give us an idea on how to get rid of it and maybe give my friend a little piece of mind.

Answer
Hello April,

Why don't you guys go and clean out her closet and make sure the rattling and scratching isn't rats and mice, before decidind the doll is possessed.  If you find nothing to explain the noises, then take the doll outside and start a nice fire somewhere safe and burn it to ash.  That's the best way to deal with something like that.  

Love & Peace
Ama

Paranormal Phenomena

Ama Nazra