Paranormal Phenomena/Spirit Dreams

My grandfather has visited me in dreams several times since he has passed.  One time, he even visited the same night when I asked out loud for him to visit me.  He has visited in different ways.  For example, when I was feeling weak and needed comforting, my dream was myself as a child crawling into his lap.  When I was feeling guilty for not being there when he passed and that I wasn't able to help in any way, I had a dream that he was in the hospital and in the dream, I assisted in saving his life.  Do you believe this is really his spirit visiting me or just my mind creating these images?

Hi Maria,

It's lovely that you have such good memories of your grandfather, and that he will come when he feels you are in great need of his company.  The dream about the hospital might have been your mind soothing your feeling of guilt, or it could have been your grandfather trying to do the same.  Either way, did you allow it to make you feel better?

You have no reason to feel guilty about not being there when your grandfather died.  He is obviously not angry at you about it .. so let your own pain go.  He'll be very happy when you do.  He obviously loves you very much too.

Love & Peace

Paranormal Phenomena

Ama Nazra

I can answer questions about ghosts, spirits, elementals, angels, demons and fallen angels, healing and counselling related to metaphysical and spiritual issues. I answer from my experience, my knowledge, and what I have been taught over my lifetime. I recognise that there is no such thing as a 'expert' in this field, there is far too much to know, even when we specialise.

I have seen spirits, ghosts, elementals, angels, fallen angels and demons all my life. I have worked as a Spirit Rescuer, or ghostbuster, for the past 20 years, in Australia and around the world. I have helped people find solutions for hauntings, and other nastier problems, for the past 27 years. Sometimes the solutions are as simple as having your house blessed by a minister of your church, or having a medium (someone who can talk to ghosts) come into the house and help the ghost go into a healing place, and sometimes it takes a little more work, which I can do for you, in person if you are near where I live, or 'remotely', which means that I can reach across the world (and have done with great success for the whole 14 years I've been on the internet) and clear your home or business for you. You don't have to be religious for these choices to work, it is all about the energy. Having your house blessed changes the structure of the energy of the household, clearing accumulated emotions of all the people who reside there, and any that have lived there before. It can be done by a minister, or by smudging .. but should be done by someone who knows what they are doing. For more information see my personal webpages.

Internet - my ghostly site. - my spiritual site with my book about the fall of the angels, among other things - the Question and Answer pages where I do the same work as here among other varied conversations

I have studied Anthropology and Theology at university. I have studied mythology and the paranormal since a small child. I am also a Reiki Master Teacher, Metaphysical Healer and Spiritual Counsellor.

The gift of thanks from so many people around the world has always been my reward

The list is long, and totally confidential.