Paranormal Phenomena/Strange Wind at night

Question
I am in my 40's, have a family and live in VA. Over the last few months strange things have been happening. Two nights now I have been woken by very very strong howling winds. The kind where you get up in the morning and expect to find damage. Both times no one but me herd it, there was no damage and when i checked weather for the past 24 hrs, there were no reported high winds. It sounds like a "noreaster" storm. ( I grew up at the shore.) One night between the two "storms" I herd wailing and almost a screaming of some sort. My mother says it was a banshee... I am not on board with that but now i am getting worried and wonder what is going on. I WAS AWAKE... I GOT UP during the first storm and the "wailing" that sounded like it was under my window but when i looked there was nothing there. My Husband did hear that but he has never herd the storms. There were things on my deck that never even moved that should have been gone if these storms were real. I could hear rain coming down in sheets but things outside were dry. We have had a few "spooky" things happen in the house threw the years but this seems to be something else.. I am scared. I don't know what to think. I KNOW I was awake. Thank you Dawn

Answer
Greetings Dawn,

I have picked up your question on behalf of another expert and i would like to assist you with your question. Please accept my apologies for the delay in answering your question.

Firstly, my name is Ashley Redfern and I am recognised as one of the U.K's leading professional interventionists, researchers and advisers for Spiritual Phenomena. Please feel free to visit my website at www.ashleyredfern.com for more information and testimonials.

I have experienced some very strange phenomena personally in my life and so I can imagine how you must be feeling. I know that sometimes it seems like you have know-one to turn to for help but I will do my best to help you with this.

Firstly I have some additional questions for you to allow me to build an accurate picture so that I can progress with your question.

1> When did this phenomena begin?
2> Is it just the two nights that you experienced this phenomena or is it still ongoing?
3> Have you experienced this at anytime outside of your home?
4> Is it just yourself and your husband that have experienced the phenomena?
5> How many of you are living within your home?
6> Have you ever experienced any other spiritual phenomena before these events?
7> Are you currently taking any medication that may cause hallucinations? Don't worry! I'm not saying you're crazy, I have to ask this question in this type of case as sometimes it can be a contributing factor.

Please don't be scared, I await your reply and look forward to helping you with this.

Thank you for contacting AllExperts.com!  

Paranormal Phenomena

Ashley Redfern