Paranormal Phenomena/Does Waking up at 5am have any spiritual thing behind it

Question
For the past week I have been getting up at 5am from my sleep and I go to bed at 12 or 1. I haven't been stressed or anything. Is there any thing spiritual about this. Like how people say that if you get up at the the devil is in you or something. But does 5am have anything like that?

Answer
Hi J,

There was a time when I would get up at 4.30am every morning, light the house fire, and read or check my emails on the net for the next two hours, before a busy day, (I got a lot more in those days, being on discussion lists of various kinds).  I never did this intentionally, and it was winter, you would think I would want to sleep more, but no .. up I would get ..

Unless something unusual is happening when you wake, like feelings of such as a stress attack .. the simplest answer I can give you is you might not need as much sleep as usual at the moment.  On average, a person needs less sleep as they get older.  Some people survive on only an hour or two .. I am not one of them .. but four or five hours is enough to manage.

Ask your this:  are you worried about anything?  are you excited?  When you first started into this sleep pattern were you worried, or excited, or planning something?  Do you have deadlines to keep?  Or was there an important appointment back then?  Is your home quiet, peaceful and easy to be in at that hour?  There's a million reasons why we decide to change sleep patterns for a while.  You will probably go back to the old one when you are ready.  If you don't want to get up at that hour, roll over and tell yourself firmly to go back to sleep.  It might take a few days to do this, but eventually you will.

Love & Peace
Ama  

Paranormal Phenomena

Ama Nazra