Paranormal Phenomena/White hand prints

chest print
chest print  

Arm print
Arm print  
For the last year or two I have been getting these marks on my body that look like hand prints.  My skin is naturally red; but when these marks appear they turn my skin completely white.  When it first started it was only on my cheeks.  My co-works would tease me about "who slapped you?"  One day it appeared perfectly on my neck and looked like someone had tried choking me.  My co-worker could put his hand up to it and practically match it.  These marks have started moving down my body and now also appear on my chest and arms.  Yesterday around noon I had what appeared to look like a child hand print over my heart.  Then yesterday evening I had the same identical marking appear on my upper right arm!  Before I would never know when these marks would appear on my face because I couldn't feel anything.  Now I start feeling like this slight burning irritation on my face, pick up the mirror and the marks are there.  The feelings reminds me of something like sticking your tongue on a battery; shocking, zapping.  The marks last about 24 hours, or at least disappear the next day.  Only one has lasted 2 days.  The picture of the one on my chest is not very good because it was starting to go away.

Thank you for sharing these photos with me. This is a concerning situation. You mention that you have endured this phenomena for 1-2 years. Can you be more specific on when it started and what you were doing in your life at that time? Who else is in your household with you? Did you take a trip somewhere before this started? Were you someplace where you felt uneasy before this began happening?

I ask these questions because I'm trying to gauge what's been going on and why.

Paranormal Phenomena

Christine Gentry

Paranormal guestions are my speciality; ghosts, demons, dark entities, astral lifeforms, hauntings, management of your psychic gifts, help for psychic children, etc. I have researched hundreds of paranormal hotspots and assisted private clients in freeing their home of unwanted spiritual phenomena. My organization specializes in extreme hauntings or nonhuman presences. I use my skills to research, document,and identify spiritual energies through field research. I also assist in the removal of any unwanted spirits so people may continue their lives free of fear or oppression.

I am a psychologist, parapsychologist and professional Medium. I am also the Director of East Coast Hauntings Organization (ECHO)for 12 years. My scientific team is staffed by well experienced investigators and consultants: two psychologists, veterinarian, Certified Medical Technician, Office Administrator, retired marine, retired army officer,Computer Software Engineer,and ordained minister.

I am a published author of nine fiction or nonfiction books over thirty years. Publishers include: MacFarland Publishing, Kalmbach Publishing, Greenberg Publishing,and Poisoned Pen Press.

I have a B.A. in Psychology and attained the title of Certified Angel Therapy Medium under the personal tuteledge of International Psychic Doreen Virtue.

Most of my clients are private home owners. However, I do investigate major historic properties and commercial sites. Lately, I have been doing almost exclusively dark entity cases in the process of infestation and oppression of homeowners and my experience in theis area is now extensive. My organization has been the only group to ever get permission to investigate Fort Macon and Currituck Lighthouse.