Paranormal Phenomena/Someone's assistance...paranormal activity

I appreciate your response but aren't you at the very least able to write me a response now.... to this activity? I'm willing to have a phone conversation but we currently have no dynamic...I have no idea who I'm conversing with and it is not my intention to further put myself in harms way. So if you please a little more inquiry on your side. What is it you think we're dealing with? Is there some reason we are under attack? What was that image on the photograph? Why would something from hell call a person who's living? At the very least can you tell me if God loves us? Can God not hear or see us because of all this negative influence. We pray and it doesn't seem to help or protect us. I don't want to be evil! None of us wants this activity, we are not witches, not drug addicts, not prostitutes, not murderers, not thieves, not anything...normal people. We want someone to help us distance ourselves from paranormal influence and demonic activity. We've had the house blessed, we tried to exorcise the house....yet it all resumes and isn't just based around the house. Please, help?

Dear Mina
       First, I really apologize for taking a while to answer you. Now I need you to close your eyes and say God love me and my family" with all your strength three times. God loves us all. We are His children. We may face all kind of tests, troubles, and pains in our life but He will always show you the right path, He will give you the strength and courage to go forward. Sometimes the good people get more pain in life, it's not because God hates them, it's because God wants them to become the best. Hold on to His hand he will carry you.
      I red the question you sent me earlier but can't find it anywhere. I promise you that i will help you withevery knowledge and power that I have. Please resend me the details once more.
There is no evil can win God. And we are His children the Almighty God will protect us.
God bless you

Paranormal Phenomena

sinoj mathew

i will be able to answer any questions about spirits and haunted issues. i will not predict any ones future in any case. i am trained to block or release the power of supernatural entities if the entity is unwanted or harmful to anyone. i will only do the service to people who believe in God (no matter what religion but absolutely not in devil or black religion. I will not accept any money or gift. MY address 1782, Baldwin, NY 11510, USA

i have done many cases in India and was very successful. i am a absolute Roman Catholic believer. i will not use any electronic devices to practice in this field. but i am willing to consider the details collected by electronic devices.

i am trained in India for about 15 years under few great teachers. I am still practicing and learning more about changes in spirit world level seven in depth.