Paranormal Phenomena/BLACK SHADOW --R THEY DEMONS

Question
MY HUBBY SAW ONE OVER THE BATHROOM DOOR OF MASTER BATHROOM..IN OUR BEDROOM..WHAT IS IT

Answer
Could be any number of things. I would need more info. But if your real concern is being safe from supernatural attack, there are a number of things I can recommend.

First of all, get a King James Bible and say psalm 91 and 71 out loud before bed. Also get a bowl of white vinegar and mix it with sea salt, let it evaporate in the room and refill as needed.

Get some Sage and burn it in every room of your house. Do this once a week.

If it gets more complex after doing these things email me at supernatural.services@gmail.com

Paranormal Phenomena

Ashad Gupat