Paranormal Phenomena/Cell Phone Ghost???

Hi Greg, This may sound strange, but I hope that you can help never the less. Recently I have been having troubles when I am speaking to other people on my cell.More than once has it seem like there is someone on the phone with us. I can hear breathing and other sounds that are hard to discribe. Is there a ghost on my phone or is someone pranking me???

Hi Sidney,
 ITC - Instrumental Trans-Communication. This is an older term for what you are asking about. It includes communication from beyond the veil. The phenomena has been researched for decades. The information that you gave me to work with is brief, so I'll have to go out on a few limbs of assumption.

One thing that makes ITC stick out as being paranormal in nature is that when a call from the dead comes through, the background of the call is often peculiar. It usually has an "unearthly" air about it. It sounds as if the call were made in an empty auditorium or cave in that it has an echo type ambiance to it. It sounds distant and hollow. You make no mention of that. A ghost call has a distinct sound to it.

Obviously you are one party of this, but I do not know if this is happening when you speak to a particular individual or if it happens to you regardless of who you are talking to. That would narrow down exactly who was being ,as you put it, pranked. I full agree that this is exactly what is happening, and the term that I would use is hacked - cell phone interception - to be precise. If this is only happening to you specifically regardless of who is on the other side of the call, then I would say that it is your phone that is hacked. If it is happening with only one specific caller, then it could be either or both phones that have been compromised. A little bit of logic will sort out whose phone(s) are the culprit. Instead of a lengthy explanation, I will refer you to a few web sites that deal with this issue.

Unfortunately it only takes a few minutes of alone time with a victims unlocked phone to lay the foundation of having your calls intercepted. Before all else, look into this as your privacy is being compromised if this is indeed the case. I honestly believe that this is the answer to your question, but if I can be of any more assistance, I'm here to help. Happy holidays.

Paranormal Phenomena

Greg Pocha

Ghosts - Hauntings - Paranormal & Preternatural Phenomena - Parapsychology - Death/Afterlife Studies

Director of Parapsychology and Paranormal Studies (Eidolon Project Canada)

Mr.Pocha will not accept Donations, "Prestige Points" or Ratings.

Greg shares his experience and knowledge as a special consultant on All Experts to help people find educated and unbiased answers from a professional in the field. He will be happy to answer your questions on the following subjects:Greg is the head of the Eidolon Project Canada, one of Canada's largest and best established Paranormal Investigation organizations. He and his team of professional investigators spend hours investigating hauntings and analyzing their findings. He has helped people internationally understand and deal with their paranormal activity. When giving an answer through All Experts the questioner can expect to be treated as an individual and given a thought out educated reply that will take in different aspects regarding their unique situation.

Greg Pocha is the Director of Parapsychology and Paranormal Studies for the Eidolon Project Canada. Mr. Pocha is also a leading authority on 'Spectral Profiling'. He has been actively researching and investigating the paranormal in relation to ghosts, hauntings, paranormal activity, parapsychology, psychical research and other closely related areas as a professional since 1999 although his interest and study of the paranormal goes back nearly a half century. He is one of the founders of 'Eidolon Project Canada', an organization that researchs and investigates hauntings at no cost to their clients. Besides studying the subjects that most people consider 'paranormal', Greg also studies subjects such as Near Death Experiences, and other scientific areas. Greg has instructed the Paranormal Studies course for Edmonton Public School's Adult Continuing Education department. He has also given seminars for Edmonton Public Libraries programs. Greg continues adding to his knowledge through study and his continued active involvement in research and investigations of hauntings throughout his home province of Alberta, Canada. Mr. Pocha has been called in to offer his expertise and assist in independent investigations. His input and opinions are sought after and respected.

Greg is currently writing his first book, "BEYOND: Recognition {Ghosts, Hauntings and Spectral Profiling}". Note: This is an actual book, not a vanity published e-book.

Outside of practical hands-on experience and field work for over a decade, Greg owns a private reference library approaching 1,000 books dealing with the paranormal, ghosts, hauntings, parapsychology, physics, medical and other related subject. Here is a subject sampling of this extensive library:GHOSTS - HAUNTINGS - POLTERGEIST - CLASSICAL & QUANTUM THEORY - ENCYCLOPEDIAS / DICTIONARIES / ANTHOLOGIES on PARANORMAL STUDIES - TEXTS on PARAPSYCHOLOGY - DEMONOLOGY - CASE STUDIES - INVESTIGATIVE TECHNIQUES - HISTORY / MYTHOLOGY of GHOSTS - THANATOLOGY - NEAR DEATH STUDIES - HOSPICE CARE - PSYCHICAL STUDIES - BEHAVIORAL PSYCHOLOGY - etc.. Authors include: Sigmund Freud, Carl Jung, Albert Einstein, Stephan Hawking, Paul Davis, Carl Sagan, Allison DuBois, James van Praagh, Derek Achora, John Robert Columbo, Dr.Raymond Moody Jr., Dr.Elisabeth Kubler-Ross, Dr. Maurice Rawlings, Dr.Melvin Morse, Dr.Janis Amatuzio, Dr. Kenneth Ring, Dr. Jeffrey Long, Harry Price, Hans Holzer, Andrew Lang, Ed & Lorraine Warren, A.Arthur Findlay, Nandor Fudor, Colin Wilson, Plato, DeCarte, Nietzshce, This ever growing library is available should references need to be made to help in answering your questions. Greg's on-going education in the paranormal and parapsychology fields is unending.

Due to confidentiality agreements made with our clients guaranteeing their anonymity, I can not list past/current clients. All of our investigations are refered to by case number only. Personal information regarding our clients is privileged.