Paranormal Phenomena/Choked and blankets pulled off of me

Question
I was asleep on couch, lights on. Around 2 am I woke up to being choked. I felt the pressure and warmth on my neck. I tried to yell out for help but couldnt get my breath to scream. Finally when it let me go, I looked down my body, because I was paralyzed. The blanket slowly was pulled off of me and it carefully was placed over the side of the couch on the floor. Is this a demon trying to kill me? It hasnt happened again, I think because I was baptized. Would love your input. Scared.

Answer
Dear Beverly
       How are you? Hop you are doing well. Since it happed only once we can't confirm this incident as a demon attack. Spirit attack usually starts with something very light. This was more like an accident or may be just a bad dream caused.
     We are blessed, God is with us. Faith is the strongest shield that protects us from evil.  Since you are baptized let's do one thing, get a blessed cross from the church and keep it with you all the time. Cross must be small and metal.
     Let me know if anything else happens. Especially if you see any mark or sore on your body that you can't explain please let me know right away.
Take care, God bless you,
Mathew, S  

Paranormal Phenomena

sinoj mathew