Paranormal Phenomena/something following me

Sorry for the several messages. But I just remember that, years ago, I was trying to sleep and then someone whispered my name very loud right next to me. For a while a though that I had a small friend going all around, cause I think I saw it several times like on a side view, and it was like 70cm tall, my roomaid saw it and feel it and losted and founded things in weird ways and all that stuf. I think it stopped for a while, and then reappears, or is anotherone or what is going on

Hello Paola,

I have read your three messages and am replying for all of them in this letter. There are several red flags for me in your information that indicate you may have a single negative energy that stays with you. This is not a "friend" or anything you should engage or feel comfortable with, especially if your child is seeing it or otherwise experiencing it.

I believe you picked it up from a group of people that weren't of the best moral character 4-5 years ago. I suggest that you listen to your mother and seek some religious help removing this spiritual oppression from your life and home. Don't hesitate to remove this problem as your family and child may also be victimized as time goes on.

Pray for help from God, Jesus and angels. Protect yourself and your family with white light bubbles around you and even ask for Archangel Michael in the name of Jesus to assist you in taking any negative entities away from your home.

Be fearless as you do have the power to remove it through your faith and with Divine assistance.

I hope this helps in some way.

Paranormal Phenomena

Christine Gentry

Paranormal guestions are my speciality; ghosts, demons, dark entities, astral lifeforms, hauntings, management of your psychic gifts, help for psychic children, etc. I have researched hundreds of paranormal hotspots and assisted private clients in freeing their home of unwanted spiritual phenomena. My organization specializes in extreme hauntings or nonhuman presences. I use my skills to research, document,and identify spiritual energies through field research. I also assist in the removal of any unwanted spirits so people may continue their lives free of fear or oppression.

I am a psychologist, parapsychologist and professional Medium. I am also the Director of East Coast Hauntings Organization (ECHO)for 12 years. My scientific team is staffed by well experienced investigators and consultants: two psychologists, veterinarian, Certified Medical Technician, Office Administrator, retired marine, retired army officer,Computer Software Engineer,and ordained minister.

I am a published author of nine fiction or nonfiction books over thirty years. Publishers include: MacFarland Publishing, Kalmbach Publishing, Greenberg Publishing,and Poisoned Pen Press.

I have a B.A. in Psychology and attained the title of Certified Angel Therapy Medium under the personal tuteledge of International Psychic Doreen Virtue.

Most of my clients are private home owners. However, I do investigate major historic properties and commercial sites. Lately, I have been doing almost exclusively dark entity cases in the process of infestation and oppression of homeowners and my experience in theis area is now extensive. My organization has been the only group to ever get permission to investigate Fort Macon and Currituck Lighthouse.