Paranormal Phenomena/Is it good or evil?

When my oldest son was 10 months old, we moved out of my parents into a duplex. I was 4 months pregnant with my 2nd son. I started to notice my son would wake in the morning and just laugh in his crib for the longest time, almost like someone was entertaining him. Soon to follow was scratching on window screens, knocking from the inside of a closet door, turning of door knobs, and once a pop bottle flew across the living room. We have moved a few times, my oldest is now 17, and things happen every place we live. We hear loud thumps, footsteps, wake up to cupboards open and have had every light and electrical thing take turns turning off and on. I had a car that mechanics could find no explanation for the headlights turning off and on, the radio station changing and the clock changing time. We had a picture taken of us and there is a shadow face of what appears to be a little girl, in the tv. In the last few weeks I have been seeing a black shadow that seems to dart across the floor. Sometimes, certain parts of my body will turn cold. I've always wondered what it is...can you help?

Hi Kathy,
I need a bit more information about your current residence to give an answer to your situation. First off, to ease your mind, after seventeen years you'd know if this was evil, negative or malicious. What it is is something that is trying to get your attention. Sometimes the methods used may seem "scary", but that is because there are not a lot of options to interact with our realm from theirs.

1- Is your new home attached to another as a townhouse or duplex?
2- How many floors or levels?
3- Who all has noticed activity? What?
4- A personal question for my research, how much time do you spend on a cell phone on average?
5- Do you use a clock radio near your bed? How close to your head?
The next two are important...
7- Has the activity seemed to increase in the last few years, perhaps prompting your letter?
8- Does the activity seem to lessen or stop in the absence of one or both children?
9- Lastly, what are the ages and genders of all of the children in the household?

Please do not confuse dark / black with evil. That dualistic approach is limited. Instead think along the lines of Taoism, that opposites are complementary to each other. Black is merely the total absorption of the electromagnetic wavelengths / frequencies of visible light / colors. I'll explain more in my next reply.

I look forward to hearing back from you with your follow up. I do need the questions answered to provide the best answer I can.

Ciao for now,

Paranormal Phenomena

Greg Pocha

Ghosts - Hauntings - Paranormal & Preternatural Phenomena - Parapsychology - Death/Afterlife Studies

Director of Parapsychology and Paranormal Studies (Eidolon Project Canada)

Mr.Pocha will not accept Donations, "Prestige Points" or Ratings.

Greg shares his experience and knowledge as a special consultant on All Experts to help people find educated and unbiased answers from a professional in the field. He will be happy to answer your questions on the following subjects:Greg is the head of the Eidolon Project Canada, one of Canada's largest and best established Paranormal Investigation organizations. He and his team of professional investigators spend hours investigating hauntings and analyzing their findings. He has helped people internationally understand and deal with their paranormal activity. When giving an answer through All Experts the questioner can expect to be treated as an individual and given a thought out educated reply that will take in different aspects regarding their unique situation.

Greg Pocha is the Director of Parapsychology and Paranormal Studies for the Eidolon Project Canada. Mr. Pocha is also a leading authority on 'Spectral Profiling'. He has been actively researching and investigating the paranormal in relation to ghosts, hauntings, paranormal activity, parapsychology, psychical research and other closely related areas as a professional since 1999 although his interest and study of the paranormal goes back nearly a half century. He is one of the founders of 'Eidolon Project Canada', an organization that researchs and investigates hauntings at no cost to their clients. Besides studying the subjects that most people consider 'paranormal', Greg also studies subjects such as Near Death Experiences, and other scientific areas. Greg has instructed the Paranormal Studies course for Edmonton Public School's Adult Continuing Education department. He has also given seminars for Edmonton Public Libraries programs. Greg continues adding to his knowledge through study and his continued active involvement in research and investigations of hauntings throughout his home province of Alberta, Canada. Mr. Pocha has been called in to offer his expertise and assist in independent investigations. His input and opinions are sought after and respected.

Greg is currently writing his first book, "BEYOND: Recognition {Ghosts, Hauntings and Spectral Profiling}". Note: This is an actual book, not a vanity published e-book.

Outside of practical hands-on experience and field work for over a decade, Greg owns a private reference library approaching 1,000 books dealing with the paranormal, ghosts, hauntings, parapsychology, physics, medical and other related subject. Here is a subject sampling of this extensive library:GHOSTS - HAUNTINGS - POLTERGEIST - CLASSICAL & QUANTUM THEORY - ENCYCLOPEDIAS / DICTIONARIES / ANTHOLOGIES on PARANORMAL STUDIES - TEXTS on PARAPSYCHOLOGY - DEMONOLOGY - CASE STUDIES - INVESTIGATIVE TECHNIQUES - HISTORY / MYTHOLOGY of GHOSTS - THANATOLOGY - NEAR DEATH STUDIES - HOSPICE CARE - PSYCHICAL STUDIES - BEHAVIORAL PSYCHOLOGY - etc.. Authors include: Sigmund Freud, Carl Jung, Albert Einstein, Stephan Hawking, Paul Davis, Carl Sagan, Allison DuBois, James van Praagh, Derek Achora, John Robert Columbo, Dr.Raymond Moody Jr., Dr.Elisabeth Kubler-Ross, Dr. Maurice Rawlings, Dr.Melvin Morse, Dr.Janis Amatuzio, Dr. Kenneth Ring, Dr. Jeffrey Long, Harry Price, Hans Holzer, Andrew Lang, Ed & Lorraine Warren, A.Arthur Findlay, Nandor Fudor, Colin Wilson, Plato, DeCarte, Nietzshce, This ever growing library is available should references need to be made to help in answering your questions. Greg's on-going education in the paranormal and parapsychology fields is unending.

Due to confidentiality agreements made with our clients guaranteeing their anonymity, I can not list past/current clients. All of our investigations are refered to by case number only. Personal information regarding our clients is privileged.