Paranormal Phenomena/HAUNTED

I'm so sorry and know how busy you are, but you're so intelligent on this matter and I'm holding on for dear life with my situation because I don't know what to do anymore. We've emailed each other before. I'm the one who has the sec addicted husband and i've been getting physically hurt from something paranormal since last agust and my personal belongings have been taken from me. I keep remembering important details and wanted to let you know of them. Once, when i thought that it was my husband breaking into my house at night after I left him, I purposely waited up all night just to catch him. Well about 1.45 am, i heard a noise out front by the livingroom. I got really scared, but picked up a knnick knack in case i needed to hit whoever it was. Nobody came back the hallway, so i waited until daybreak to go out. Guess what was out in my livingroom sitting perfectly upright? My favorite bottle of perfume. Then i went into the kitchen and on the floor was one of my gold bracelets, and a picture of me at 6 yrs old, the age that i was molested. This thing would take my belongings and every single time,would leave a pic of me as a child in it's place as a way to mock me. I just kept putting those pics back in the closet. Also, when i first moved in, i didnt have my bed yet, so i slept on the floor. On the second day of sleeping there, i felt a light brush up against my back. I honestly thought that it was my husband caressing my spine, between my shoulder blades. I didnt turn around as i was too scared too. Then, one day my son brought my bed up,, i stayed there another few weeks, but i've said before, after getting a security system put in my house, yet my things were still being taken, that i knew it couldn't have been my husband taking my things, that alarm would've gone off and the cops would've been on their way. But it wasn't my husband taking anything from me, it was this evil all along. Then, when i was moving back home to my husband, guess what was under my bed on the carpet?  It looked like a dead animal with hair on it. i reached underneath and pulled some of it out, i smelled it but thee was no odor. It was embedded in the carpeting, but it wasn't there when i moved in,, i cleaned that room very well! My son even said that it wasn't there when he put my bed up. So i have no idea what it is and why. I only know that something is afer me. I'm tired of this and dont know how to ge rid of it. I hope that it shed some lighht on my situation. and thank you so very much for your time, god bless

Hi Annette,
I think that we should start to correspond without using AllExperts as a middle man. One main concern is the personal nature of your situation. The other concern is that I have some suggestions that I would prefer not to be made public. Please e-mail me at

or use the 'contact us' form on my web site at

Thanks so much,

Paranormal Phenomena

Greg Pocha

Ghosts - Hauntings - Paranormal & Preternatural Phenomena - Parapsychology - Death/Afterlife Studies

Director of Parapsychology and Paranormal Studies (Eidolon Project Canada)

Mr.Pocha will not accept Donations, "Prestige Points" or Ratings.

Greg shares his experience and knowledge as a special consultant on All Experts to help people find educated and unbiased answers from a professional in the field. He will be happy to answer your questions on the following subjects:Greg is the head of the Eidolon Project Canada, one of Canada's largest and best established Paranormal Investigation organizations. He and his team of professional investigators spend hours investigating hauntings and analyzing their findings. He has helped people internationally understand and deal with their paranormal activity. When giving an answer through All Experts the questioner can expect to be treated as an individual and given a thought out educated reply that will take in different aspects regarding their unique situation.

Greg Pocha is the Director of Parapsychology and Paranormal Studies for the Eidolon Project Canada. Mr. Pocha is also a leading authority on 'Spectral Profiling'. He has been actively researching and investigating the paranormal in relation to ghosts, hauntings, paranormal activity, parapsychology, psychical research and other closely related areas as a professional since 1999 although his interest and study of the paranormal goes back nearly a half century. He is one of the founders of 'Eidolon Project Canada', an organization that researchs and investigates hauntings at no cost to their clients. Besides studying the subjects that most people consider 'paranormal', Greg also studies subjects such as Near Death Experiences, and other scientific areas. Greg has instructed the Paranormal Studies course for Edmonton Public School's Adult Continuing Education department. He has also given seminars for Edmonton Public Libraries programs. Greg continues adding to his knowledge through study and his continued active involvement in research and investigations of hauntings throughout his home province of Alberta, Canada. Mr. Pocha has been called in to offer his expertise and assist in independent investigations. His input and opinions are sought after and respected.

Greg is currently writing his first book, "BEYOND: Recognition {Ghosts, Hauntings and Spectral Profiling}". Note: This is an actual book, not a vanity published e-book.

Outside of practical hands-on experience and field work for over a decade, Greg owns a private reference library approaching 1,000 books dealing with the paranormal, ghosts, hauntings, parapsychology, physics, medical and other related subject. Here is a subject sampling of this extensive library:GHOSTS - HAUNTINGS - POLTERGEIST - CLASSICAL & QUANTUM THEORY - ENCYCLOPEDIAS / DICTIONARIES / ANTHOLOGIES on PARANORMAL STUDIES - TEXTS on PARAPSYCHOLOGY - DEMONOLOGY - CASE STUDIES - INVESTIGATIVE TECHNIQUES - HISTORY / MYTHOLOGY of GHOSTS - THANATOLOGY - NEAR DEATH STUDIES - HOSPICE CARE - PSYCHICAL STUDIES - BEHAVIORAL PSYCHOLOGY - etc.. Authors include: Sigmund Freud, Carl Jung, Albert Einstein, Stephan Hawking, Paul Davis, Carl Sagan, Allison DuBois, James van Praagh, Derek Achora, John Robert Columbo, Dr.Raymond Moody Jr., Dr.Elisabeth Kubler-Ross, Dr. Maurice Rawlings, Dr.Melvin Morse, Dr.Janis Amatuzio, Dr. Kenneth Ring, Dr. Jeffrey Long, Harry Price, Hans Holzer, Andrew Lang, Ed & Lorraine Warren, A.Arthur Findlay, Nandor Fudor, Colin Wilson, Plato, DeCarte, Nietzshce, This ever growing library is available should references need to be made to help in answering your questions. Greg's on-going education in the paranormal and parapsychology fields is unending.

Due to confidentiality agreements made with our clients guaranteeing their anonymity, I can not list past/current clients. All of our investigations are refered to by case number only. Personal information regarding our clients is privileged.