Paranormal Phenomena/Knocking sounds

Question
I moved in with my sister in law in October in her house and I started to hear this strange knocking sound in the kitchen about a month ago. I asked her and her husband if they have ever heard it before and they both said no. It is loud and lasts for about 30 seconds to a minute but really freaks me out.This morning the sound started in my room. what could this mean?

Answer
Hi Shatrese,

This is a toughy as it can be so many different things. Might not even be paranormal in nature. It could be a pipe under the floor that is flexing and knocking against the underside of the floor. It could possibly be a animal doing the same thing or in the duct work.

If it is something outside of the physical at this point I would simply suggest to do your best to try and ignore it. I know that sounds counter productive but whatever it is might just be getting a kick out of getting a rise out of you and simply ignoring it may make it lose interest and leave you alone.

I don't get the feeling that other than the creepiness of hearing something up against the underside of the floor, that it is particularly threatening. Just annoying if anything. With this limited of information it's hard to draw much different of a conclusion. Just keep me posted and let me know if it escalates or if it continues even after trying to ignore it.

I hope this suffices as there's not much to go on. But please don't hesitate to come back should anything change or escalate.

God bless,

Adam

Paranormal Phenomena

Adam Aubrey Cornelison