Paranormal Phenomena/Okay...I'm asking several church will help me

Anywho....I will upload a photo as my phone seemingly took this picture by itself. Just proof that I'm not dealing with balls of light.....dark evil entities. I know what it looks like to me...from what I researched a or some demons head resemble what we would call a skull today. In addition to my click has been sped up a hour and I get woken from my sleep constantly, etc. Help

Ok, calm down. I get that it is scary but you are not alone. You need to email a more detailed account of what is going on to

For now I want you to get a King James Bible and read psalm 91 and 71 out loud when you feel threatened and before you go to bed.

Get some sea salt and mix a bit with your bath water and take a salt bath. Sleep with a led night light on, it can help.

Also get some white vinegar and mix it with sea salt and let the bowl evaporate in your room. refill as needed.

I can help but I need more info.
please email me at

Paranormal Phenomena

Ashad Gupat

Questions I specialize in are related to demonology, parapsychology, hauntings, ufo phenomena, and general strangeness.

I am well versed in paranormal phenomena. I specialize in demonology, but I have extensive knowledge in the realm of ghosts and hauntings, as well as ufo phenomena. I am an active investigator and have solved many paranormal problems for people.

Studied at the Unicorn Cove School of Metaphysics, Sundust Oracle Insitute, and am certified with the International Association of St. John of the Cross in Catholic Demonology