Paranormal Phenomena/paranormal phenomena

I've been seeking answers for something that happened to me when  i was just 5 yrs old. A pool of blood appeared on my bed when i was a child, i can't find any other explanation for this, can you tell me what that means?

Dear friend,
     How are you? It is probably not a spirit attack. Since it happened only once when you were five, I can't give you an exact reson. According to the science of dreams, it shows some presents of an evil spirit in the room at that moment.. But since it's not repeating it is not an attack.
   Let me know if you see blood in dreams or anything similar then we can get or understand more about it.  Don'tforget your prayer. Take care
God bless you

Paranormal Phenomena

sinoj mathew

i will be able to answer any questions about spirits and haunted issues. i will not predict any ones future in any case. i am trained to block or release the power of supernatural entities if the entity is unwanted or harmful to anyone. i will only do the service to people who believe in God (no matter what religion but absolutely not in devil or black religion. I will not accept any money or gift. MY address 1782, Baldwin, NY 11510, USA

i have done many cases in India and was very successful. i am a absolute Roman Catholic believer. i will not use any electronic devices to practice in this field. but i am willing to consider the details collected by electronic devices.

i am trained in India for about 15 years under few great teachers. I am still practicing and learning more about changes in spirit world level seven in depth.