Paranormal Phenomena/PawPrint

Question
When i woke up this morning the first thing i did was go to the bathroom. While sitting on the toilet i looked down at my legs to see a perfectly red print of what looked like a dogs, with nails and everything! it was as big as the palm of my hand. And on the other 3 long scratch marks.I asked my boyfriend what it looked like to him and he said" a pawprint". i dont think it could have been the sheets because the print was so clear and spaced we also have NO animals.
I need to know if this is something i should be worried about?

Answer
Hello Tori,

Quite truthfully, unless it happens again, I don't think you need to be worried about it.  It could be something you picked up when astral travelling, just from playing with a puppy.    Some people will come back into their bodies with bruises and scratches from harmless adventures.  I used to do so too.  

If you are worried this Invocation is designed to clear your energy, and can be used to clear your home as well.

http://www.victorianparanormalconnection.com.au/MichaelInvocation.html  

The instructions are on the webpage.  Read the page through then say the Invocation, first for yourself, and then change it and do it for your home.  That should take care of any entities that might be around.

Wishing you a peaceful night,
Love & Peace
Ama

Paranormal Phenomena

Ama Nazra